• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After a week of getting used to Xenforo 2 how do you guys find it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very easy and friendly to use on all devices. i'm surprised it works flawlessly with youtube. just copy and paste url and the video is embedded. shiok. for those who complain about lack of page options on an iphone screen, no sweat. tilt your iphone, especially iphone x to landscape orientation, and viola. all page options are there.

sbf page(s) display (bottom of screen) on iphone x in portrait orientation
fullsizeoutput_5ab.jpeg

sbf page(s) display (bottom of screen) on iphone x in landscape orientation
fullsizeoutput_5aa.jpeg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
@Leongsam boss, I have 2 suggestions for your consideration:

1. Can make this bigger for fat fingers?

Photo 1-7-18, 11 08 39 PM.jpg

2. Can have this feature also on the top of the page?

Photo 1-7-18, 4 32 42 PM.jpg

If its too much trouble never mind la

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
In PC web browsers the style sheet have too much left & right margin, wasted space showing huge empty space on both sides.

In Smart Phone, the HTML has navigation issues. Lacks the links for you to click and navigate:
e.g. inside a thread you want to go back out to to THE COURTYARD CAFE, there is nothing to click to go out. I had to use browser history to navigate out.

123.gif

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In PC web browsers the style sheet have too much left & right margin, wasted space showing huge empty space on both sides.

In Smart Phone, the HTML has navigation issues. Lacks the links for you to click and navigate:
e.g. inside a thread you want to go back out to to THE COURTYARD CAFE, there is nothing to click to go out. I had to use browser history to navigate out.
time to change to apple devices. it's full screen on macbook. on iphone, scroll down and backpage < icon is there on safari.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good it’s easy to use and don’t seem to hang anymore compared to before.
@Leongsam can you remove the unjust bans that @zhihau put on many threads like classic forum replies thread and Living in jb 3 thread? I am not able to post in these threads while evil bastards can post any malicious shit as classic forum replies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

123.gif
There should be 3 navigation bars next to my head on the top left hand corner.