• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[advice needed - robovac]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Full of dog hair.. that's the animal variety not the PAP dogs.

However, PAP dogs do visit on a regular basis to discuss strategy regarding how to fix the opposition in 2016. I ask them to take off their shoes so they don't bring in the dirt.

Next time those PAP dogs visit your house, shove the nozzle of your vacuum cleaner into the their faces..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My wife still uses this. Still the best, no horse run.

fw6p0i.jpg

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recommend iRobot. I have been using one for the past 3 years and it does the basic vacuuming pretty well, especially when I am away. I set it on timer for twice a week and it keeps the floor from being too dusty.

Forget about the local distributor, their prices are crazy. Try to get one from US, the prices are roughly about half.

To be honest, it not perfect and to have a very clean floor, I still go back to my Philips vacuum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tie a broom to a remote controlled car keeps the house clean. WTF talking about vacuum cleaner brands like a bunch of house wives

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
returned my roomba to the store after 2 days. the sensors were too sensitive to dust that it constantly stopped and beeped an error code to alert me to clean the sensors. :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks all the the advice and comments. The cleaning lady in the office do the vacuuming every morning using traditional vacuum cleaner and the noises can be quite loud. It's quite loud as I can hear the background noise from the vacuum cleaner when I call the office. This is also the time when most customers call in.

Will be switching to broom for the time being. Some areas have carpet so still need to use vacuum cleaner. Will get one unit to test water first. The other alternative is to arrange for the cleaning lady to come in an hour earlier before the office opens.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Auto vacuum cleaners are useful... i use an LG...a simple one and it cleans off dust...hair...and particles easily...of course it is not 100 percent...but it do away with manual sweeping which can be a chore.