• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adventurous guy like to gao suah married women, cos more challenging & feel like a conquerer. Samsters forbidden fruit experts pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GUY HUNTING FOR MARRIED WOMEN, FINDS THEM HOTTER BECAUSE IT’S “FORBIDDEN” & TABOO
IMG-20230628-120950.jpg

After some of my failed relationships with girls my age or lower here, and as I’m about to graduate, I realize that one thing I have never tried is to have a relationship with a married woman.

Advertisements
Had a senior 4 years my age that I liked back in the past, but she turned me down because she deemed me too immature for her taste (or at least that is what I guessed).

I started to realize that what I need is warmth, experiences, and understanding of an older-sister figure, yet also providing me the space to become the man to protect her.

So why married?

Probably because I see them as hotter and more forbidden – the more difficult it is to get the more appealing. Yes, yes, I know that my taste in women is degenerative and if I get caught trying to flirt with a married woman, I will be beaten to death.

Advertisements
And I don’t really like widows either, I like to have the feeling of taking away the wife of another man and successfully conquer the feeling of a settled, serious, and difficult woman.

People say that the more challenging it is, the more satisfying it feels to overcome. I have tried to flirt with girls who had boyfriends before but so far it wasn’t successful (one of them agreed to sleep with me as fwb but cut me off a few days afterwards out of guilt).

What should I do in my case? When I start to work, should I flirt with my older female colleagues and persuade them to leave their husbands for an adventurous and immoral-feeling relationship? How should I do so without the risk of losing my jobs or reputation?

For your information, I would rate myself a 8/10, I have an okay appearance, a bit on the thinner side but also taller.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the thrills of knowing your cock can do a better job than another man, and a testament of your attractiveness sufficient to cause a woman to break her marriage vows and admit she is a slut. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must feel good to cuckold another man. Just don't get caught. :biggrin:

Many Pinoy maids who are already married back in Pinoyland cheerfully open their legs here for some weekend companionship. Good God-fearing Catholic women, eh? :wink: