• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Adulterous Sinkie slut gets 1 year jail for killing husband

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
23jxrLG.jpg
U also suspect makapaaa killed gordon ah

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no way u need to stab someone 11 times for defence. By the 3rd stab, that fella already down on the ground liao. The judge watch too many reruns of 300 the movie is it?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone know if a spouse objects to divorce, the marriage has to last 2 years (separation) before the divorce application is legally approved by court?

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NCSS promotes family values, that it is okay to kill your spouse to get out of a “bad” marriage (Or when you want out). Jin satik! Really says a lot of its management (Some maybe already like the SPH saga but not exposed).

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U also suspect makapaaa killed gordon ah[/QUOTE said:
To kill like that takes a lot of skills/practises, strength. That adulteress if can do that all by herself is wasting her talent by not taking part in weight lifting championships or other competitions that require arm strength.

Machiam I quarrel with you but my whoever stabs you from behind least you expected and not watching that person.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that adultress cum murderess changes name again after being exposed, she can get this name: Elf Teoh Shi Yi (Elf is German word)
Hey son of Johor whore, didn’t I say before you are scroobal clone always attacking me? So smart insinuating insult, i am sure you call it winning act.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every forum got one such CCB. Darkstarer that ugly pig should be fucked with a broomstick, cheebye in mouth out, put her on a roast. Next to fuckslut @ginfreely I will poke 2 skewers through her nipples.
it’s amazing sinkie traitor dogs are blind to your foul mouth and say you deserve forgiveness. So @bart12 I deserved to be insulted by this mudland dog son of whore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey son of Johor whore, didn’t I say before you are scroobal clone always attacking me? So smart insinuating insult, i am sure you call it winning act.
The difference between my winning act and filthy Malaysian bastards winning act is one is 见不得光stealing slandering and harassing me while mine is all moral and can legally and openly boast!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya recently I received a loan shark promotion SMS message from a Malaysian handphone number with German character inside. It cannot be a typo as you need to select German keyboard to type that German character. So sinkie traitor dogs is it my fault again?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya recently I received a loan shark promotion SMS message from a Malaysian handphone number with German character inside. It cannot be a typo as you need to select German keyboard to type that German character. So sinkie traitor dogs is it my fault again?
Now you know why I am not worried calling filthy Malaysians as what they are. So filthy unrepentant thieves slanderers and harassers.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Coming Course on 11/11: How To Seduce Men

Special one-day course for unattractive married women with popping forehead who are sick of their husbands. Adult education by adult educator in the comfort of your bedroom with props like knives.

During the lesson, such women will learn how to:

- Seduce men (and sometimes women) to believe in their cock and bull stories
- Stab and slash skills (5 fatal stabs guaranteed, including heart stab from back and throat slit) with curtains drawn down
- Discreetly dispose killing weapons and make sure that it will never ever be found by police
- Fake some bruises and self-cut if necessary to convince of spousal abuse
- Get minimum light sentence for crimes if committed
- What mental illness to cite for act
- Sleep well and gain weight after killing happens
- Where to change name and other personal particulars after serving sentence
- Apply for government jobs and ace it
- Inherit all the assets of the dead husband

For such a rare dream opportunity, the course fee is only $11,111.11!
Participants will also get a precious souvenir: a sharp, long and strong knife that can stab through with ease even on fattest men.

As foreseeable demand will be high for this course, one has to send in a 111-word tale to [email protected] to say why one should be accepted latest by 1/11.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming Course on 11/11: How To Seduce Men

Special one-day course for unattractive married women with popping forehead who are sick of their husbands. Adult education by adult educator in the comfort of your bedroom with props like knives.

During the lesson, such women will learn how to:

- Seduce men (and sometimes women) to believe in their cock and bull stories
- Stab and slash skills (5 fatal stabs guaranteed, including heart stab from back and throat slit) with curtains drawn down
- Discreetly dispose killing weapons and make sure that it will never ever be found by police
- Fake some bruises and self-cut if necessary to convince of spousal abuse
- Get minimum light sentence for crimes if committed
- What mental illness to cite for act
- Sleep well and gain weight after killing happens
- Where to change name and other personal particulars after serving sentence
- Apply for government jobs and ace it
- Inherit all the assets of the dead husband

For such a rare dream opportunity, the course fee is only $11,111.11!
Participants will also get a precious souvenir: a sharp, long and strong knife that can stab through with ease even on fattest men.

As foreseeable demand will be high for this course, one has to send in a 111-word tale to [email protected] to say why one should be accepted latest by 1/11.
You coward Malaysian dog son of Johor whore @scroobal clone is insulting the intelligence of police here by saying can fake bruise and self cut to convince spousal abuse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All will die before her and she gets a stroke that last for 20 years. Every night ah nehs will sneak in and fuck her non stop.
Ccb Malaysian dog, you better worry for yourself and your Malaysian slut family women that will suffer that for what you did to me and the many Singaporean girls including the one in your avatar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You coward Malaysian dog son of Johor whore @scroobal clone is insulting the intelligence of police here by saying can fake bruise and self cut to convince spousal abuse.
Oh ya @SgGoneWrong stabbing 11 times after being abused is nothing lah. Why do you think there are suicide bombers that blow people up into a million pieces? Or people that go on rampage killing after being bullied?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya @SgGoneWrong stabbing 11 times after being abused is nothing lah. Why do you think there are suicide bombers that blow people up into a million pieces? Or people that go on rampage killing after being bullied?
Those who abuse, insult and trample people think that they are entitled to do so while the victim is not entitled to stab 11 times!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who abuse, insult and trample people think that they are entitled to do so while the victim is not entitled to stab 11 times!
So self entitled just like KT latha that thinks she is entitled to call people slut but people are not entitled to push her!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If boss Sam does wonder why there’s not much forummers, he can just look at his siao cheebye ginfreely which he allows to roam freely in the forum to kill any thread with her nonsense. That bitch will barge into any thread with higher readership or mentions women to draw attention to her pathetic self which is better off dead and no one will miss her.

The only time she went rather quiet was in a thread here that mentioned this case:
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...han-a-prostitute-in-vulgar-rant-and-kicks-her

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you implying that you admire/esteem/respect the Sinkie police a lot? :o-o:
Please remember that back in February last year (2017), you said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571559
I have already reported cottonmouth to Spore police. Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum.
meaning that they have no intention of even trying to search for your sammyboy.com enemies in real life, let alone confronting and arresting them/us, especially since we're truly innocent victims of your delusion/paranoia/psychosis at best or malicious hypocrisy at worst, starting from the following notorious thread started by you in September 2015, over three years ago:
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526
They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.
which was what started this ongoing online war between you and your numerous truly innocent sammyboy.com enemies, some of whom (and not just those you named in the above thread) have even left the forum because of your INCESSANT FALSE accusations that they were "clones" of a very tiny group of members who slandered you in the JB sub-forum in 2013, roughly five years ago! :rolleyes: