• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Adulterous Sinkie slut gets 1 year jail for killing husband

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B38C26F8-7C44-4365-A16B-0B97FA95624E.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess guess guess. Well my guess is opposite of yours. Although I didn’t read this case, from my many years of reading newspapers, husbands killing wives far exceeded wives killing husbands and the wives were always abused until they decided to kill. 99% probably.
How many times have we heard of man killing wife for insurance vs wife killing husband for insurance?

94D73116-B2E1-4325-8D24-E3DFE1BF5AB7.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or public behavior to wife. So many are best actors in public even after killing wife.
Please lah judging a man based on his public persona as colleague, boss or even family or relatives is so stupid. Only the wife knows what the man is like in private ok.