• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually kee chiu english already sibei CMI, how on earth he can be scholar?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because u just need to memorize and vomit out on written paper to pass exams. But how he manage to get past interviewer to get into top school is puzzling.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
noticed that pm-in-waiting ah heng is also not that eloquent - if you heard him over the radio after pinky spoke on the 4g ministars doing all the groundwork for the next erections. british council are on the cards for both of them :confused:

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because u just need to memorize and vomit out on written paper to pass exams. But how he manage to get past interviewer to get into top school is puzzling.

I dun like the Fucker too but give him abit more credit.
He did graduate from the world’s top universities.
So I’ll say he’s academically brilliant but fail on all other fronts even as a basic human being....so I Guess you can call him a savant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun like the Fucker too but give him abit more credit.
He did graduate from the world’s top universities.
So I’ll say he’s academically brilliant but fail on all other fronts even as a basic human being....so I Guess you can call him a savant

Credit for the individual who clear a top uni is one thing, the point is that does not make him a leader of a country...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Credit for the individual who clear a top uni is one thing, the point is that does not make him a leader of a country...
they are usually stuck (up) in their inner selves and don't know how to deal with the real world.
tumblr_lg057tuGdC1qzn4nho1_500.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not like the pappy but good English is not a criteria for being a leader. Low Thia Khiang's english makes me wince while Chen Show Mao's english causes a pain in my ear.
A good leader is one who can bring tangible benefits to the group and improve their welfare.
Just like a traitor is one who bring benefits to foreigners

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal

It does not make him an anything.
He’s just good academically only.
And he aced his studies conducted in English even though his standard is fucked up...that’s another point for him. But that’s about all to the chap.
People like him should just stay in academia....maybe he could done some good if he did that. Imagine if pinky had become a math professor.....the whole of Singapore would have been saved.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
speaking of CCS n HSK' let us be fair. They are home-grown neighbourhood ppl like you and me.
They speak in a level that the common ground ppl can understand.
Their parents were common folks. Singlish at home.
On the business and international front, the level is different. No faking AngMor slang.
Much as many hate the pap, let us be humbly fair.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
His command of English is excellent. He talks this way because he felt lesser mortals will have much difficulty understanding him if he does not talk this way. Congrats if you find the way he speaks irritating. The remaining 70% think of him as their brother when he speaks.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speaking of CCS n HSK' let us be fair. They are home-grown neighbourhood ppl like you and me.
They speak in a level that the common ground ppl can understand.
Their parents were common folks. Singlish at home.
On the business and international front, the level is different. No faking AngMor slang.
Much as many hate the pap, let us be humbly fair.
His command of English is excellent. He talks this way because he felt lesser mortals will have much difficulty understanding him if he does not talk this way. Congrats if you find the way he speaks irritating. The remaining 70% think of him as their brother when he speaks.
to be fair, hsk doesn't have the gravitas (and neither the physical stature obviously) unless he gets pointers to represent sinkies well in the int'l arena, which is also part and parcel of pm-ship. unless the electorate is amenable to a more subtle and subdued rally to attract voters (used to fire and brimstone rallies), it'll be something that that sinkies will have to get used to in sizing their new pm.
he may have the brains (unlike the dotard) but at least pinky walks the talk, except that the walk is more suited on a runway :cool:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMG_3340.GIF

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not like the pappy but good English is not a criteria for being a leader. Low Thia Khiang's english makes me wince while Chen Show Mao's english causes a pain in my ear.
A good leader is one who can bring tangible benefits to the group and improve their welfare.
Just like a traitor is one who bring benefits to foreigners

Chen Show Mao is a Rhodes Scholar ok better than PAP scholar

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chen Show Mao is a Rhodes Scholar ok better than PAP scholar

CSM is scholar, so what? Good in academia and textbooks, wheeler-dealer.

But is a let-down in politics and to all blind-folded WP supporters.............hahahahaha

For selfish reasons, he is back in Sg only for his young son education and up-bringing. This is my observation........