• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually,islam worship god and not person...

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
christians treat jesus like god,just like buddhist worship buddha and catholics worship mary and abnn worship their different personality and animal gods. islam has ramadan but worship no one other than real god and teaches one to be humble and staying away from worldly pleasures and help one another.no personality is involved.mohamad is a prophet only and remains so as one,unlike christians making jesus a god or god son.i am beginning to appreciate islam.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
christians treat jesus like god,just like buddhist worship buddha and catholics worship mary and abnn worship their different personality and animal gods. islam has ramadan but worship no one other than real god and teaches one to be humble and staying away from worldly pleasures and help one another.no personality is involved.mohamad is a prophet only and remains so as one,unlike christians making jesus a god or god son.i am beginning to appreciate islam.
I agree with you. I am actually thinking of converting. The only thing that's holding me back is my fondness of my foreskin. It keep my cockhead sensitive, soft and pink.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Islam was created when Momo and Gabriel spent long hours inside a cave for brainstorming sessions. :biggrin:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i've been thinking. you either believe in God or you don't. If you believe in God, there is only one religion that makes sense to all followers regardless of your class in life. That life is a test, there is reward after that, and everything you asked to do now is meant to keep u healthy and safe.... no fornicating no alcohol no gambling no drugs no stealing no homo and be nice

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. I am actually thinking of converting. The only thing that's holding me back is my fondness of my foreskin. It keep my cockhead sensitive, soft and pink.

Same here, i have studied all the world's religions in depth. Only islam has 72 virgins waiting for me in heaven! I can give up my pork and foreskin!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 72 virgins could remain virgins till eternity. Ever thought sbout tgst?

Of course, but everyone can only find out when he is up there. This is one thing where you cannot rely on users' reviews! One religion offers you to "be with the Lord", another promises you 72 virgins in addtion to that! No brainer which heaven is the place to be!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, but everyone can only find out when he is up there. This is one thing where you cannot rely on users' reviews! One religion offers you to "be with the Lord", another promises you 72 virgins in addtion to that! No brainer which heaven is the place to be!
Actually, nothing in the muslim holy book promise 72 virgins.