• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Actor Richard Low in the running for Father of the year 2021

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darling, to raise an abomination is quite an achievement too.
I also deserve to be Mother of the year for the same.
That’s you an abomination raised by your evil filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard trampling me non stop. Don’t think you can hide in this hole heaven got eyes to throw you under the bus or burnt you to char siew in car and you certainly deserved it for your vicious attacks on me. Pui!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least his daughter didn't marry a nigger or ah neh in the end.... Or else he will jump off the building

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No expectations? After spending so much money to put her through university, doesn’t even mention she coming back to visit him! Don’t even talk about repaying the money.

$300k is just for education. Living expenses including rent? Easily another $150k or more.
The daughter swindled him. You don’t need that much even to buy a few degrees.