• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

According to Dr Mahathir, Cina Malaysians should drop using chopsticks and adapt islamic way of eating!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today he says using chopsticks is a problem, tomorrow will he say non-Islam religion is a problem?

Anyway, is Islam native to Malaysia?

Many Chinese Malaysians are stupid to dissociate themselves from China when they are being discriminated in Malaysia just because they are Chinese despite being born in Malaysia and despite having contributed to Malaysia.
Everywhere you go in mslaysia there is this " mandarin speakers only" ad.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today he says using chopsticks is a problem, tomorrow will he say non-Islam religion is a problem?

Anyway, is Islam native to Malaysia?

Many Chinese Malaysians are stupid to dissociate themselves from China when they are being discriminated in Malaysia just because they are Chinese despite being born in Malaysia and despite having contributed to Malaysia.

That's the thing. I ask Malays why they reject their Malayness for Arabicness. I would much rather share my life with one rather than the other. No prizes for guessing which.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than Mad Hatter, PAS also played a huge part in the divisiveness. They went full retard on moslem religion, which led to the wholesale destruction and denial of m&d traditional heritage like kebaya and wayang kulit.

Mad Hatter is a moron. He forgot about the chink Peranakans babas. The Peranakans married local m&ds, adopted m&d attire and fused m&d culture with chink culture. The only difference was that the chinks were smart enough to reject the mohameddan religion. Today, chinks who married m&d and converted to the mohameddan religion do not call themselves as Perankans.

View attachment 128875

View attachment 128876
Does this mean the penarakans will be extinct?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does this mean the penarakans will be extinct?

Quite likely. Most of the chinks who marry m&ds these days are expected to renounce their chink culture and religion and adopt the mohameddan culture. Such chinks usually end up following arabian culture and worshipping a foreign, arabian god and his fake prophet.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Peranakan was forced to assimilate into main stream Chinese culture due to coercion and instigation.

The chinks have a live-and-let-live attitude generally. They aren't moslems, who have a religious culture of coercion and instigation.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Conversation With A Chinese Prostitute​

HEADLINENO HOLDS BARRED
By Raja Petra Kamarudin On Dec 14, 2021

365Shares
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

messenger sharing button

email sharing button

print sharing button

sharethis sharing button

RPK-3.jpg

Still dirty, Liza said. Why not use toilet paper so that our hands don’t touch the shit, and then eat using chopsticks? That is cleaner, said Liza.

NO HOLDS BARRED
Raja Petra Kamarudin

I remember during my school days I made a trip to Penang and stayed with some Malay friends of mine who were sharing a house with a Chinese prostitute named Liza. Liza took the master bedroom while my friends took the two (smaller) back rooms.
This had nothing to do with sex but was merely a cost-sharing arrangement so that they could split the rental and other expenses. Liza was the main tenant while my Malay friends, members of a band, were the sub-tenant.

Liza operated at the Carmen Inn nightclub and the bar in the Merlin Hotel, Penang, where the American GIs hung out on R&R from Vietnam in the 1960s. In fact, my friends were playing in the Carmen Inn on a six-months contract.
Anyway, one of my friends joked with Liza and said there were too many of us in the back rooms (I think it was about ten of us) so could one or two of us sleep with her in the master bedroom whenever she did not bring any clients home (her business was normally done in the Merlin)?
Liza replied, sure, but we will need to pay to sleep with her.
My friend replied we just wanted to sleep on her bed or in her room and there will be no sex involved.
Liza responded by saying she will never sleep with Malays anyway since we are dirty.
Dirty? Yes, said Liza, we eat with our hands, and we also wash our bums with our hands. Yeak!

But we use our right hand to eat and our left hand to wash our bum, my friend replied.
Still dirty, Liza said. Why not use toilet paper so that our hands don’t touch the shit, and then eat using chopsticks? That is cleaner, said Liza.
That is why she goes only for American GIs and not Malay band boys, she explained. Then Liza glanced in my direction and Marina gave me a dirty look. End of story.