• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

According to Axe168, Australia is heaven

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets keep tabs on his life in Australia. He must be living in Utopia.

High paid job, became a millionaire after buying properties, etc etc. Not one single problem encountered.

His stories are always good substitutes for a bedtime fantasy novel read before you go to sleep. :rolleyes:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u read his post, he only earn 100+k p.a. and already talk as if he damn big shot. :biggrin:

KNNB, never see a rich man b4. earn 100k yaya liao. :biggrin:

the only reason he run rd to ossie is becos he cannot make it in spore.

but pls have some pity on him as he is under-developed both physically and mentally.

Yes, so far anything that Axe touched has turned to gold.

No stress, no worries, no discrimination, no crimes, no drugs, no violence, no rudeness, no inefficiency, no frustrations in his Australia.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

High paid job, became a millionaire after buying properties, etc etc. Not one single problem encountered.

His stories are always good substitutes for a bedtime fantasy novel read before you go to sleep. :rolleyes:

Australia is totally unlike Singapore.
Over there in Singapore, discrimination, crimes, drugs, violence, rudeness, etc are hidden so as no to offend soft and sensitive Singaporeans. The Straits Times only report gossip and tabloid news.

Over here in Australia, we are able to live life with more dignity.

When a Singaporean working here was sick and cannot attend an important meeting, he sent a super long SMS to the boss to explain, leaving him confused.

When the CEO showed me the SMS, I laughed and explained that he probably felt guilty being absent from this meeting.

What my CEO did next is typical of bosses here. He called him back to ask him to rest until he is well. "Look here. Our key man is sick, we will postpone the meeting"

I agree too. It is not a matter of life and death, we do not want to be sued for stressing a sick employee. Next time, just text a short message and the boss will get it. Write looong explanation and we start wondering WTF is he up to.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, so far anything that Axe touched has turned to gold.

No stress, no worries, no discrimination, no crimes, no drugs, no violence, no rudeness, no inefficiency, no frustrations in his Australia.

It is a hell lot better than my millionaire cousin in Singapore.

He has no idea how HDB dwellers live. Like the PAP servants he serves, he do not know about homelessness, drugs, crimes etc.

He does not know that it is wrong to tekan his staff (bullying and harassment)

He does not know that his preference to employ foreign talents over local Malays is a form of racial discrimination.

He expect efficiency from his workers like how machines run.

My ex-boss from Rio Tinto is in Singapore and enjoying sleeping with the local women there. No sexual harassment.

Ever wonder how those foreign unskilled workers live in Singapore.

It is easy to shut off how the other side of Singapore live.
I remember how they were carted from cramped accommodation to unsafe workplaces in the back of lorries. No one cares.

So, it is the same with Singaporeans. Just keep them satisfied enough till the next general election and bombard them with propaganda of other countries problems are enough to frighten them into compliance and obedience with the ruling regime.

What a way to live. Singapore millionaire so what. When the Indo haze returns, no room to run away from the pollution, everyone suffer.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is totally unlike Singapore.
Over there in Singapore, discrimination, crimes, drugs, violence, rudeness, etc are hidden so as no to offend soft and sensitive Singaporeans. The Straits Times only report gossip and tabloid news.

Over here in Australia, we are able to live life with more dignity.

When a Singaporean working here was sick and cannot attend an important meeting, he sent a super long SMS to the boss to explain, leaving him confused.

When the CEO showed me the SMS, I laughed and explained that he probably felt guilty being absent from this meeting.

What my CEO did next is typical of bosses here. He called him back to ask him to rest until he is well. "Look here. Our key man is sick, we will postpone the meeting"

I agree too. It is not a matter of life and death, we do not want to be sued for stressing a sick employee. Next time, just text a short message and the boss will get it. Write looong explanation and we start wondering WTF is he up to.

LOL talk about writing a fantasy novel :rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL talk about writing a fantasy novel :rolleyes:

They are still writing one in Singapore and it has been a bestseller since 1965.

What I am quoting is just an example of the inferior complex of a typical Singaporean. Otherwise, you will not have to internalize this frustration. Why not just vent it on the person who is screwing you?

In Australia, you really need to use EQ to get things done your way, IQ will only work in Singapore.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are still writing one in Singapore and it has been a bestseller since 1965.

What I am quoting is just an example of the inferior complex of a typical Singaporean. Otherwise, you will not have to internalize this frustration. Why not just vent it on the person who is screwing you?

In Australia, you really need to use EQ to get things done your way, IQ will only work in Singapore.

Dear Neddy,

Please write to us soon about how wonderful Australia is. We need more bedtime stories.

But just leave out the rudeness, discrimination, dirty looks, inefficiency, drugs, violence, high costs of things, so on and so forth. We don't want nightmares come bedtime.

And no, no matter how much you spin things, we are not going to be jealous of you which is what you want. Because we all know how much you get shafted over there. But we will pretend to listen and give you support to help you ease your misery. We just want a good bedtime story that is all.

Take care and remember to write back soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Mehmeh

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Neddy,

Please write to us soon about how wonderful Australia is. We need more bedtime stories.

But just leave out the rudeness, discrimination, dirty looks, inefficiency, drugs, violence, high costs of things, so on and so forth. We don't want nightmares come bedtime.

And no, no matter how much you spin things, we are not going to be jealous of you which is what you want. Because we all know how much you get shafted over there. But we will pretend to listen and give you support to help you ease your misery. We just want a good bedtime story that is all.

Take care and remember to write back soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Mehmeh

My nightmares are over since arriving on these shores. But yours will still be on-going if you still do the work of the PAP.

I never pretend that it is easy. Just ask any North Koreans who have to adapt to South Korea.

Migrants in Australia have to work extra hard to overcome the difficulties that their kids will take naturally, but at least, it is better than the shits dump on me by fellow Singaporeans. You should have seen the kind of backstab I got, it is worse than being king-hit by a drunken bogan.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Migrants in Australia have to work extra hard to overcome the difficulties that their kids will take naturally, but at least, it is better than the shits dump on me by fellow Singaporeans. You should have seen the kind of backstab I got, it is worse than being king-hit by a drunken bogan.

You are so predictable.

I would encourage you to post more negative stuff about Singapore so you can persuade yourself that you have made the right decision. Erase all doubts.

Tomorrow I will still be walking on the streets without anyone giving me dirty looks. I am not sure about you over there.

Drunken bogans, yes that is scary. But just take all the insults you receive with a smiling face so you don't get beaten up by anyone. That is the best advice ain't it? Get used to it because you will be at the receiving end of such things for a very long time to come.

As for your children, lets not kid ourselves that they won't face any discrimination shall we. :wink:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah, that would be my fault.

You see, long ago on the old forum they openly complained about life in Australia. Axe in particular was seen complaining about the costs he paid to his local council, difficulties in the workplace and among his interaction with local white Australians and whether or not he should return to Singapore. On one occasion he complained about the cost of dental work he had done and complained about the make of car driven by his dentist. Complaints and the negativities to life in Australia were openly discussed on the old forum.

So when someone questioned why costs were so high, Singaporeans being a predictable bunch - reacted in the typical childish manner. It was the first time anyone questioned why they were actually there.

What you see here is a carryover from the old forum. A bunch of sore loser ex-Singaporeans (Axe168, Neddy, IWC2006 etc) who have been on the defensive ever since, trying with all thier limited might, to somehow heal thier brusied egos.

Its all an attempt to save face. They would rarther practice thier PAP style propaganda so its been a very humerous several years now when I get to come here every day to spoil thier fun.

They really are very upset at me for some reason.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, no-no. I still think PAP is great ! While ppl questioned about the MRT efficiency, I think they are the best benchmarked against arrival time and frequency.

I told you before I am going to return to SG bcoz of its low cost environment.. their low cost in everything is helping all expats - so why not returning ?

Melbourne is too expensive.. incldg my hse and my chicken stall... I plan to sell all and return for a little while.. :wink:

You see, long ago on the old forum they openly complained about life in Australia. Axe in particular was seen complaining about the costs he paid to his local council, difficulties in the workplace and among his interaction with local white Australians and whether or not he should return to Singapore. On one occasion he complained about the cost of dental work he had done and complained about the make of car driven by his dentist. Complaints and the negativities to life in Australia were openly discussed on the old forum.

So when someone questioned why costs were so high, Singaporeans being a predictable bunch - reacted in the typical childish manner. It was the first time anyone questioned why they were actually there.

What you see here is a carryover from the old forum. A bunch of sore loser ex-Singaporeans (Axe168, Neddy, IWC2006 etc) who have been on the defensive ever since, trying with all thier limited might, to somehow heal thier brusied egos.

Its all an attempt to save face. They would rarther practice thier PAP style propaganda so its been a very humerous several years now when I get to come here every day to spoil thier fun.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin: axe168 caught lying. high-flier your lan cheow.:biggrin: failure.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a stupid thread to start with.

Maddy , mehmeh55 etc. are obviously another countless nicknames from AussiePrick aka Shockshit aka redbull33 haha.

More Singies are still migrating no matter what you do :-)

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

Axe baby is harmless. But if he thinks he has it good I have news for him.

I got it alot better :p

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

That "someone" would be me. And everyone knows where I am. But remember Axe posting about "spending six months staring at the ceiling fan"?

Classic. And what did he come up with? Starting a brothel in Brisbane! Then he went and lost a fortune buying property there and dissapeared for a while.

Good times hee hee hee hee:p:p:p:p

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That "someone" would be me. And everyone knows where I am. But remember Axe posting about "spending six months staring at the ceiling fan"?

Classic. And what did he come up with? Starting a brothel in Brisbane! Then he went and lost a fortune buying property there and dissapeared for a while.

Good times hee hee hee hee:p:p:p:p

axe168 lost a fortune buying ossie property:biggrin: now he is bragging his ossie property multiply 2-3 fold in value. that loser dua kang again:biggrin:

spend 6 months staring at ceiling fan:eek: i thought he say his skills in high demand over there. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so predictable.

I would encourage you to post more negative stuff about Singapore so you can persuade yourself that you have made the right decision. Erase all doubts.

Tomorrow I will still be walking on the streets without anyone giving me dirty looks. I am not sure about you over there.

Drunken bogans, yes that is scary. But just take all the insults you receive with a smiling face so you don't get beaten up by anyone. That is the best advice ain't it? Get used to it because you will be at the receiving end of such things for a very long time to come.

As for your children, lets not kid ourselves that they won't face any discrimination shall we. :wink:

Wow, sound like a fear campaign going on here.
It is easy to see where you are coming from.
Your writing reflects the compartmentalisation of the Singaporean brain.

If you do not know how to handle discrimination, how are you living your life in Singapore, fighting office politics. I fear Singapore office politics more than discrimination (if any)You should try to be a Malay or Indian and live in Singapore. There is no way out of discrimination for them in Singapore.
But in Australia, you will learnt to handle discrimination (if any) and use it to your advantages. As for the kids educated here, it is a bit hard to discriminate because there are about 160 nationalities that form that generation of Australians. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever send me this photo in my private profile space is a real loser.
I do not care who you are, I just feel so sorry that you have to do this. How to advance in your career and happiness index if you continue to do such things.
No one will respect you.

picture.php

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Starting out in a new country from a Singapore viewpoint is sure to lead to a lot of complaints. These days, my exSingaporean friend and I are smiling at how stupid we were in the early days, esp when we see new Singapore migrants doing the same things. The good thing is that we got over that initial period.

The main thing is not to stick around fellow Singaporeans because they gave really bad advice.

And when we have people like AussiePrick who does not know anything put foolish posts which showed incredible lack of knowledge, of course we will not take it lightly.

But these days, you can say whatever you want and we are so comfortable here that we do not need to respond.

The Singapore mind is so simple and "kampong", sometimes I do not know whether to laugh or feel sad for you. All those Aussie newspapers clips, they serve a certain agenda. No offence. But I still don't think you get it.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DIVORCE/REMARRIAGE

46% of Australian marriages end in divorce. What is wrong with you people!?!

ABORTION

This may shock some of you, alright maybe only the ones that have their heads in the sand, but abortion is legal in all circumstances even when a reason is not given.

That’s right dear friends; when you live in Australia you can fornicate your brains out and when you’re done with all your filth, just kill that child that occurred because of your nastiness!

You don’t mess with the matters of the womb…at the end of the day it is still murder. You killed that child…their blood is on your hands! You are murderers plain and simple.

Australia is not only satisfied with killing millions of babies in its own country, it is now reaching out to underprivileged countries to "educate" them on how to commit abortions. They disguise it as helping maternal life. It doesn't matter how palatable you make that phrase, it is still murder. God's wrath is on the land of Australia and do you really wonder why? WAKE UP! You spend your days killing babies who did NOTHING to you. All you freaks think about is how it's an inconvenience to you to have that child because it would cramp your whoring around style. Here are three words that you need to desperately hear: STOP KILLING BABIES!!!!

PROSTITUTION

In Queensland, private sex work and prostitution in a brothel are legal; however, unlicensed brothels and massage parlors used for prostitution are strictly prohibited….oh now you pretend to have a standard! You aren’t fooling anyone!

In New South Wales, prostitution is legal except near churches, schools, hospitals and similar venues. Does anyone else see the big elephant standing in the middle of the room here? Anyone….anyone? You upside down people think that if you keep it from the eyes of church-goers and children that the Lord can’t see you? Oh, how totally wrong you are!

ADOPTION

Fags are allowed to adopt children in the Australian Capitol Territory and Western Australia. Stepparent adoption is allowed in Tasmania….um…..ok!?! There are still certain provinces in Australia that don’t allow same-sex couples to adopt children….it won’t be long before that will change! These evil beasts aren’t satisfied until everyone bows down to their disgusting lusts!

Sexual trafficking (report from http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2008/105386.htm)

Australia is a destination country for women from Southeast Asia, South Korea, Taiwan, and the People’s Republic of China (P.R.C.) trafficked for the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation. Prostitution is legal except for in the states of Western Australia and South Australia. Many trafficking victims were women who traveled to Australia voluntarily to work in both legal and illegal brothels, but were subject to conditions of debt bondage or involuntary servitude. There were reports of several men and women from India, the P.R.C., South Korea, the Philippines, and Ireland migrating to Australia temporarily for work, but subsequently subjected to conditions of forced labor, including fraudulent recruitment, confiscation of travel documents, confinement, and debt bondage.

ossie land :eek: what a heaven:biggrin:
I do not know where you get the stats.

Maybe you should see the real statistics for Singapore. But of course, you can't, because the PAP govt hide the facts!
100,000 foreigners needed in Singapore, and I wonder what is the underlying reason.

I criticise Singaporeans because like the Ah Tiongs and Ah Chans who worked in Singapore, I also see you not up. How to, when you need nanny to hold your hands all the time. The PAP govt know that and welcome them. Last time, I thought Singaporeans will take pride to be more than just excellent obedient workers. But I overrated you people.