• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abuse of Infraction powers

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure if your advice will be heeded though. As an example, just because my nick is BicycleChain, I'm getting tons of zaps that pertain to bike delivery, bike quotation, bike replacement, bike maintenance and spare parts, besides song lyrics about bicycle rides, bicycle rides, and more bicycle rides. :confused:

It must be your competitors lah.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, you are funny, you set the rules, yet you break the rules and dun let people play it, what is this? LOL

got mental problem maybe..or maybe because his fav monicker keep getting infracted until he toolan

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
intellectual discussion had been tried and it failed. When i post an intellectual discussion, i end up teaching them the basic concept of being a human being.

so instead i chose bashing and disciplining these losers.

Speak for yourself. You are one big loser who bash Singaporeans senselessly.

Intellectual my foot!!

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got mental problem maybe..or maybe because his fav monicker keep getting infracted until he toolan
Something is wrong with his head, actually he's referring to me, he banned me me when Im trying to clear out negative influences in this forum. After I'm out of the ban, i didnt complained, he kar chng itchy, started this thread, lol

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Something is wrong with his head, actually he's referring to me, he banned me me when Im trying to clear out negative influences in this forum. After I'm out of the ban, i didnt complained, he kar chng itchy, started this thread, lol

Banning members because you don't like what they post is not acceptable. You have to learn to behave responsibly or your infraction powers will be removed permanently.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are couple of nicks who are newly registered only in the past two months or so, but who think they can do whatever they wish simply because they are forum donors.

Can you please send a strong message to these newly registered nicks that they have to earn the right to be the forum police?

It would help greatly if you lifted the infraction bar to 1,500 reputation points, so that newly registered clones would need to cross the hurdle first before they can begin to act like they are forum cops.

You know who you are.

Don't do it.

The ban I impose will be a lot longer than the one you inflict.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are couple of nicks who are newly registered only in the past two months or so, but who think they can do whatever they wish simply because they are forum donors.

Can you please send a strong message to these newly registered nicks that they have to earn the right to be the forum police?

It would help greatly if you lifted the infraction bar to 1,500 reputation points, so that newly registered clones would need to cross the hurdle first before they can begin to act like they are forum cops.

TFBH..no use bro..that nick just need to buy another round of $19.90...and he will get more than 1.5k points..

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Despite being a forum oldie, you have abused your infraction powers on more than one occasion. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You and tonychat ought to be friends in real life and go see bapok performances together.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Banning members because you don't like what they post is not acceptable. You have to learn to behave responsibly or your infraction powers will be removed permanently.

I never say I dun like Fishypie, I dun infract or ban him on his every thread, especially on his food thead, its just on his particular kind of thread, those stupid thread that pushed down those more important thread.

You are oblivious on what is going on, go ask OA

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite being a forum oldie, you have abused your infraction powers on more than one occasion. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You and tonychat ought to be friends in real life and go see bapok performances together.

Fuck off lah you Screwball ass rimming licker, LOL. Got slap in the face while curry favour 1 particular mod, you still havent learn har?, lol

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm the pioneer in advancing political freedom on the net. Singapore dissidents owe me big time. When sintercom shut down and newsgroups died from floods of spam, my coffee shop carried the torch. Without me, the vibrant political discourse that you see today would have taken a lot longer to develop.

You are indeed entitled to lay such a claim.