• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abuse of Infraction powers

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u very lousy la ... :p

y din u say u going 2 her offis? ...

At least I tried mah. But this girl I really like. Hope tomorrow my customer at Tuas. Then go go Pioneer there to wait for her :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyway, I don't know why I cannot find her company in online directory. Anyone knows this company Tumeric or Tanmeric or something similar at Gul? She told me the company does chemical engineering.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
let me share with you a bit:

PRC girl: Yeah, don't tell me you are coming to my office?

real man who got balls: yeah, will you allow me to follow you to your office, i work same office as you.

PRC girl: serious ?? hehehehehe.. you work in my office but i never see you.

real man who got balls: today is my first day to work in your company.. this is the company. ( show your namecard)

PRC girl: not the same company lah.

real man who got balls: no meh, a lot of girls in this company are pretty, so i see you so pretty so i thought you are from this company, then i follow you to your company.

PRC girl: hehehheheh.. thank you , you are so sweet.

real man who got balls: i give you this sweet namecard since you say i am sweet, then i also need your sweet namecard so if this company need more pretty girl to hire, i will call you first.

finally , name card exchange and get her to put in her mobile number too.

knn is this REALLY the tonychat we know?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u tink u wil meet her again 2molo? ... chance haf passed u by ...

I know where she works mah. If really need, just wait at the same bus stop lor. But my skills not as kilat as Tonychat.....

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway, I don't know why I cannot find her company in online directory. Anyone knows this company Tumeric or Tanmeric or something similar at Gul? She told me the company does chemical engineering.

Know of one company named Tapmatic at Gul Circle, but deals in cutting equipment, not chemical engineering.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Know of one company named Tapmatic at Gul Circle, but deals in cutting equipment, not chemical engineering.

Their company name is the only word on the top of the building right? Does not comes with Pte Ltd.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why not do a pow wow in the chat room with Joe and other middlemen as arbitrators? Simpler way to settle this.

seeing both of them suck each other cocks is a very disgusting thing to do..it brings nightmares. 2 nights 3 days some more.. they must have a very good stamina in cock sucking.

I am so very disappointed with all of you not paying attention as I had mentioned this Plaza Entertainment may times in the forum before

http://www.plazaent.com/model.php

Only Jah is the attentive one.