• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

about Drifter

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well it is kind of unfair for these people, ever since the InfP thing, the people who donate money now zapping people. I think Sam leong should allow people to unbanned themselves after paying money. Like paying to release car after being tow away.

hi there

1. bro, honest i am no such character banning forummers.
2. yes, i have not & never will do it.
3. i guess our deerestest kinana may have gone over board this time.
4. the poor pus!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity those who lack money to upgrade their firepower. It is like an arm race.

Most of the Bros here are rich enough to donate.. I don't think money is an issue for all of the Bros here.. If they got money to chiong Geylang every week, I'm sure an amount less than $30 will not be a problem for them..

But as I said, money is not the issue, its just that most of us can't be bothered to donate..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats won't ever happen.
Looks like you are stuck in your folly again bro. ahahahahahahahahaha............................

cheers

Last nite you laughed at me..

Its time to turn to Jesus. Its not too late

Just reached the office awhile ago after attending a meeting.. Log on to SBF and realised that you kena Banned..

You better pray to Jesus to unlift your banning order immediately..

You kena banned because of your Folly..

Hold one.. Now its my turn to laugh at you..

Wa..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter,

As long as the problem is something that you will not die from it, there is nothing to worry.

If it is a person, remember that no one is indispensable.

If it is a problem, nothing cannot be solved. It is just how much of some "other things" that you want to "trade" to solve the problem.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter,

As long as the problem is something that you will not die from it, there is nothing to worry.

If it is a person, remember that no one is indispensable.

If it is a problem, nothing cannot be solved. It is just how much of some "other things" that you want to "trade" to solve the problem.

hi there

1. fat kid, 5 thumbs up to you!
2. for someone who is fat, you are wise too.
3. good on you, bro.
4. i am sure that bro drifter shall take our advice in stride too.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

Being fat has its plus points. No one notice you or treat you nice because of your looks.

This keeps me humble in my dealings with people. At least I know people are with me because Im nice and not because I bring glamour to the group.

hi there

1. fat kid, 5 thumbs up to you!
2. for someone who is fat, you are wise too.
3. good on you, bro.
4. i am sure that bro drifter shall take our advice in stride too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,

Being fat has its plus points. No one notice you or treat you nice because of your looks.

This keeps me humble in my dealings with people. At least I know people are with me because Im nice and not because I bring glamour to the group.

3 cheers to you ah bui. I can sense that you are quite tough mentally to face life's challenges.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, honest i am no such character banning forummers.
2. yes, i have not & never will do it.
3. i guess our deerestest kinana may have gone over board this time.
4. the poor pus!

that such a waste of power, why not use it to equalise the forum.
That mean if A zap B, you as C zap A. So that A will not misuse the power.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the Bros here are rich enough to donate.. I don't think money is an issue for all of the Bros here.. If they got money to chiong Geylang every week, I'm sure an amount less than $30 will not be a problem for them..

But as I said, money is not the issue, its just that most of us can't be bothered to donate..

so eventually you will join the arm race. Maybe i join later too.