• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

abnn see women nnp cannot tahan liao

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Woman should change seat once board plane and realise there's an Indian next to her. Sq stewardess do entertain such request. Just say that you don't feel comfortable.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His pet shop, the pets he sold, were swine, goats & animals that had teats...he was in his natural element, when he saw teats. In his pet shop, when he select fresh female animals...he usually press the teats to test.

Can't blame him..first time out of INDIA.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman should change seat once board plane and realise there's an Indian next to her. Sq stewardess do entertain such request. Just say that you don't feel comfortable.

No need just say, the person next to you, is a danger to humanity..ha ha ha ha

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
2zmy8j21ngaxz2yg.jpg

nabay, if she sit besides me ah

I will also becum abnn straight away

just like our makcik

press good, press together

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

so if I sit next to a amdk,

can i request for a seat change or not ?

cos what if the amdk touch my kkbird then how ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
so if I sit next to a amdk,

can i request for a seat change or not ?

cos what if the amdk touch my kkbird then how ?
You man generally not allowed! Lol :biggrin:
If you woman, you can always say you don't feel comfortable next to a man at check-in. They can block the next seat off for you.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
You man generally not allowed! Lol :biggrin:
If you woman, you can always say you don't feel comfortable next to a man at check-in. They can block the next seat off for you.

how about I declare that I am a gay

priest dun let me sit next to a man

later if I touch his kkj I dunno lo

I have already forewarned you

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Overwhelming majority of indian women are fat, ugly and physically unattractive. I am not surprised that many indian men, especially married, feel the need to molest and rape women.

14-women--1-man-arrested-for-anti-vice-operation.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe her neh is saggy like ginfreely and it's resting on his seat handle. That filthy slut entrap the ah neh to accidentally molest her and cry rapre.
All #metoo and sexual harassment and rape and molest victims are filthy sluts to you filthy Malaysians 走狗汉奸lower class than filth Indians. Filthy sons of Johor whores!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Men, other than Indians, also don't want to sit with Indians. So Indians buy one seat will get two seats. That's unfair.

The best way is to have an Indian cabin or section and put all the Indians together. Preferably at the back of the plane so the the BO will not affect the rest. Or create a new cabin in the cargo section.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overwhelming majority of indian women are fat, ugly and physically unattractive. I am not surprised that many indian men, especially married, feel the need to molest and rape women.

14-women--1-man-arrested-for-anti-vice-operation.png

You want?, I am willing to pay all for you at BULK RATES & Deepavali sales of 60%...one time only.