• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ABNN eatery sells one serving of plain basmati rice for $7!!!!!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got death wish izzit? All that ghee is cruising in your arteries now. And please cut down on fried food lah.

I got long life line.

And only the good die young.

Plus I can create Fu, burn them to ashes and mix with water to drink and that will nuke blockage to arteries.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I got long life line.

And only the good die young.

Plus I can create Fu, burn them to ashes and mix with water to drink and that will nuke blockage to arteries.
a-fucking-men. Look at pinky, two cancers later and hes still alive and screwing sinkies

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ghee got 2 kinds. Vegetable ghee n cow milk ghee. The vegetable ghee is the bad stuff. It is just hydrogenated oil. But much cheaper that why used in hawker centres

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha!

Fuck that vege ghee
I carnivore and cannot stand vege

I use the cow milk ghee for besterest fried bacon and eggs , and fried rice

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yakader-muslim-food.jpg

Yakader muttonn briyani goodest.
Yup!! the price in this stall is just about right. Antyhing beyond SGD6 is daylight robbery.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mutton Biryani in

Old Airport Rd food ctr is cheaperest and
goodest.

$3/plate some years ago.
Now probably $4~$5.

Then, detox with a big cup of
Soursop juice + Lemon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Valium coward criminal liar bully filthy malay dog evil bastard son of whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!