• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ABNN eatery sells one serving of plain basmati rice for $7!!!!!

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ckt is not bad. add mango lassi and total will be $6.9.

Oops Bro ES&D,

pardon my wrong fukkien spelling.

Was referring kway tui to
Cheekon Drumstick.

But $6.90 still expensive.
Average price $5.00~$5.50.

IMG_20200228_153937.jpg

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basmati rice is long grain rice. It is costly because a lot of labor has gone into stroking each grain to make them long. And in the process, each grain will ejaculate its starch. If they don't do that, you'll end up with short fat Jap rice that's full of starch.
This is the bestest post for the month! haha
Must add to Classic reply thread

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is the bestest post for the month! haha
Must add to Classic reply thread
I guess not too many people know that basmati rice is healthier than white rice like thai, jap and others. This is because it is less starchy, has low glycemic index, and helps to reduce belly fat and blood sugars level.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Between million dollar minister and 7 dollar rice I pay for the later as I get to eat and then shit. The former I get shit and cannot eat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Genuinely interested to find out exactly which restaurant this was. There are a few along East Coast Road.

Looking at the cheap-looking menu and the dishes on it, it probably wasn't some atas fusion Indian restaurant. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basmati rice is long grain rice. It is costly because a lot of labor has gone into stroking each grain to make them long. And in the process, each grain will ejaculate its starch. If they don't do that, you'll end up with short fat Jap rice that's full of starch.

That explains why Jap rice is short grain. :wink:

ZxcFS2X.jpg

Last edited:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Between million dollar minister and 7 dollar rice I pay for the later as I get to eat and then shit. The former I get shit and cannot eat.

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you should charge them more for your blowjobz since they making good money from rice!

I know you really love to suck cock and you would even do it for free given how a fuckup slut you are, but you can really charge more!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Genuinely interested to find out exactly which restaurant this was. There are a few along East Coast Road.

Looking at the cheap-looking menu and the dishes on it, it probably wasn't some atas fusion Indian restaurant. :wink:
Have you tried the nasi lemak at Adam Rd food center? They use Basmati rice.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess not too many people know that basmati rice is healthier than white rice like thai, jap and others. This is because it is less starchy, has low glycemic index, and helps to reduce belly fat and blood sugars level.

But why the Indians are fat like fuck. All the fucking desi are like oil barrels.