• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W opening next week on 17 April 2019!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
R6GEqT5.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/y3q8lbeu

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably much more expensive than the one at Bukit Indah.

Too bad you can't walk or cycle to the Changi Airport.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be stewpig la.
When A&W was here there wasn’t any halal trend then. Halal only came later when the Jumabhoys owned it

Maybe I was too young to remember, but I don't recall A&W ever having pork on its menu.

There was a memorable A&W outlet at Crown Centre, near Coronation Plaza along Bukit Timah Road. It had a music jukebox, the interior was decorated with Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley etc.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was at Funan Centre, then it was called. Every Tuesday I would walk from my office to there, just to get my Coney Dog with frothy A&W root beer in a cold glass..yummy. I thought they closed for good in Singapore??