• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A good point u bought up. I am glad that mudslimes have said no pork no lard is non halal. Teach these assholes a lesson in pandering to mudslimes..for MOS burger, the standard has really dropped. So does not bother me

U see...love spreading lies abt Mufti forcing restaurants to sell halal food. I can name u tons n tons of non halal restaurants in sinkieland. But now he twist n turnn said standard drop. So dont bother u. But when they sell halal food tat bother u. Wah....u very evil hypocrite "xtian".

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't think of anything... but I got a question. Would you or anyone you know not patronize mos burger because they are not halal? I don't see any pork in the menu with the possible exception of the hot dog. So I'm curious would it be a problem?

Teres so many halal fast food rest. Y go patronise one tats non halal? Spoilt for choice. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The world today is quite different from decades back. It seems those days of live and let live are gone. I suspect people are getting more religious, in order to find meaning and navigate the complexities of modern living. Bad economic situation, poverty, lack of prospects, wider income disparity, etc etc. They find solace in their faith, and among fellow believers who in all likelihood are going through the same challenges as them.

Agree. Just ask US to stop interfering in other countries domestic affair. For oil..US caused havoc in ME. Millions n millions innocent will killed. How u expect them to live in comfort? U dont expect them to kip quiet n not retaliate.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doktoh Quack. Dont know many halal restaurant u had patronise. Maybe none. Just hearsay fm people like the hypocrite. Fyi tere r halal restaurant tat dont have any muslim worker in the kitchen. Want me to name u the restaurant n prove ur a liar? Take up my challenge?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole supply chain must be halal. So if the cow n chicken not halal cut, also cannot. However I wonder if mudslimes would be offended if they are invited to vegetarian restaurants, will they be offended?. Can they eat the vegetarian food from temples? And from Buddhist restaurants? Wat about those vegan places which have no meat by products at all?

Fucking owe daughters are halal … I had stop debating with low IQ people. Try telling the m&d or African blacks about work ethnics and good governance …. forget about it.

IQ and RACE

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see...love spreading lies abt Mufti forcing restaurants to sell halal food. I can name u tons n tons of non halal restaurants in sinkieland. But now he twist n turnn said standard drop. So dont bother u. But when they sell halal food tat bother u. Wah....u very evil hypocrite "xtian".
Wat talking u mudslimes whore? I said no pork no lard is not halal. And if halal is wat the mudslimes is after than it's not halal. Just proves u are a true mudslime just legalising your halal BS.

"Know The Difference Between 'Pork-Free' And Halal," Says Deputy Minister From PM's Office
BY NANDINI BALAKRISHNAN — 15 FEB 2016
"Outlets which just put the 'pork-free' label at their premises do not represent what is meant by halal."
Cover image via HANIFF.SG

• Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Dr Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki, wants authorities to take action against restaurants with "pork free" labels as it could mislead Muslim customers
    • aafe.jpg

Hokkaido Restaurant in Jalan Ipoh is pork-free, but serves alcohol in their menu
      Image viaJotaro Footsteps
    • Dr Asyraf, who serves under the Islamic Affairs department in the prime minister's office, was referring to the fact that not all restaurants that are pork-free are considered halal.

Most restaurants that has the "pork-free" label, usually serve alcohol in their menu. In order for a restaurant to attain the Halal certificate, they must not serve any pork, alcohol or even alcohol based dishes in the restaurant and have all their dishes prepared according to the Syariah laws.
  • He stressed that Muslims should only frequent eateries that have officially obtained the Halal certificate from the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM)
    • 0d3e.jpg

Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Dr Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki
      Image viaThe Malaysian Insider
    • "Outlets which just put the 'pork-free' label at their premises do not represent what is meant by halal," he told reporters after opening a cultural seminar and Chinese New Year celebration for Muslim converts in Kepong, here, today.

He said the Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Ministry and the states has laws to take action against food outlet operators who misled Muslims with their "pork-free" labeling.
      favicon.ico
      bernama.com
  • "Muslims must always be conscious of the requirements of Syariah law when it comes to food. The 'pork-free' label does not mean the food served is halal," added Dr Asyraf, who was previously the chairman of YADIM (Yayasan Dakwah Islamiah Malaysia).
    • 0632.jpg

A 'No pork, no lard' signage in a bakery
      Image viaHANIFF.SG
    • Advertisement

• "There is an urgent need to educate the public, especially Muslims, to distinguish between an authentic halal logo and 'pork-free' labelling.

Yesterday, the Pahang Islamic Religious Department (JAIP) issued a restriction order on food outlets in the state not to use the term "pork-free" or "no pork" at their premises to avoid confusing the public.
      favicon.ico
      themalaysianinsider.com
  • What is 'halal'? How is 'halal' food different?
    • 3210.jpg

Sushi King, a local Japanese restaurant does not serve alcohol and pork but is not Halal certified by JAKIM
      Image viaSushi King
    • The word "Halal" directly translates into 'permissible' in Arabic. It basically means meat and food that are prepared according Syariah laws. The Islamic form of slaughtering meat products, dhabia, requires the butcher to kill the animals by making a cut through the jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe.

The slaughtering process will be accompanied by a prayer recitation by a Muslim person present.

In terms Halal certificates for restaurants, they will have to apply for the certificates from their respective Islamic departments, and in Malaysia, JAKIM is the body that is in charge of issuing Halal certificates.

There are a number of food items that are considered haram(forbidden) for Muslims to consume including, blood, alcohol, pork, carnivorous animals and all meat products that do no comply to the dhabia slaughtering method.
  • This is not the first time the Halal issue has been raised in Malaysia. Last November, the BN Bertam rep requested for all restaurants and hotels in Penang to be Halal certified:
  • In November 2016, Putrajaya enforced a trolley segregation for Halal and non Halal items in shopping malls:
  • Did you know that Malaysia's Lumin Spring International Group Sdn Bhd launched the world's first premium halal mineral water?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There are a number of food items that are considered haram(forbidden) for Muslims to consume including, blood, alcohol, pork, carnivorous animals and all meat products that do no comply to the dhabia slaughtering method.
Fish are carnivores, they eat other fish, crustaceans, and insects. Especially marine fishes. So why are muslims eating them when they are not allowed to consume carnivorous animals? Aren't fish considered animals too? They are neither a rock nor a vegetable, so it is an animal?

Also, I have seen and known plenty of muslims who drink alcohol.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fish are carnivores, they eat other fish, crustaceans, and insects. Especially marine fishes. So why are muslims eating them when they are not allowed to consume carnivorous animals? Aren't fish considered animals too? They are neither a rock nor a vegetable, so it is an animal?

Fish also need to be Halal. It seems the mudslimes discovered the fish feed was non halal. So the fish non halal. The halal part of the fish is there is no halal cut for the fish.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat talking u mudslimes whore? I said no pork no lard is not halal. And if halal is wat the mudslimes is after than it's not halal. Just proves u are a true mudslime just legalising your halal BS.

"Know The Difference Between 'Pork-Free' And Halal," Says Deputy Minister From PM's Office
BY NANDINI BALAKRISHNAN — 15 FEB 2016
"Outlets which just put the 'pork-free' label at their premises do not represent what is meant by halal."
Cover image via HANIFF.SG

• Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Dr Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki, wants authorities to take action against restaurants with "pork free" labels as it could mislead Muslim customers
    • aafe.jpg

Hokkaido Restaurant in Jalan Ipoh is pork-free, but serves alcohol in their menu
      Image viaJotaro Footsteps
    • Dr Asyraf, who serves under the Islamic Affairs department in the prime minister's office, was referring to the fact that not all restaurants that are pork-free are considered halal.

Most restaurants that has the "pork-free" label, usually serve alcohol in their menu. In order for a restaurant to attain the Halal certificate, they must not serve any pork, alcohol or even alcohol based dishes in the restaurant and have all their dishes prepared according to the Syariah laws.
  • He stressed that Muslims should only frequent eateries that have officially obtained the Halal certificate from the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM)
    • 0d3e.jpg

Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Dr Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki
      Image viaThe Malaysian Insider
    • "Outlets which just put the 'pork-free' label at their premises do not represent what is meant by halal," he told reporters after opening a cultural seminar and Chinese New Year celebration for Muslim converts in Kepong, here, today.

He said the Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Ministry and the states has laws to take action against food outlet operators who misled Muslims with their "pork-free" labeling.
      favicon.ico
      bernama.com
  • "Muslims must always be conscious of the requirements of Syariah law when it comes to food. The 'pork-free' label does not mean the food served is halal," added Dr Asyraf, who was previously the chairman of YADIM (Yayasan Dakwah Islamiah Malaysia).
    • 0632.jpg

A 'No pork, no lard' signage in a bakery
      Image viaHANIFF.SG
    • Advertisement

• "There is an urgent need to educate the public, especially Muslims, to distinguish between an authentic halal logo and 'pork-free' labelling.

Yesterday, the Pahang Islamic Religious Department (JAIP) issued a restriction order on food outlets in the state not to use the term "pork-free" or "no pork" at their premises to avoid confusing the public.
      favicon.ico
      themalaysianinsider.com
  • What is 'halal'? How is 'halal' food different?
    • 3210.jpg

Sushi King, a local Japanese restaurant does not serve alcohol and pork but is not Halal certified by JAKIM
      Image viaSushi King
    • The word "Halal" directly translates into 'permissible' in Arabic. It basically means meat and food that are prepared according Syariah laws. The Islamic form of slaughtering meat products, dhabia, requires the butcher to kill the animals by making a cut through the jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe.

The slaughtering process will be accompanied by a prayer recitation by a Muslim person present.

In terms Halal certificates for restaurants, they will have to apply for the certificates from their respective Islamic departments, and in Malaysia, JAKIM is the body that is in charge of issuing Halal certificates.

• This is not the first time the Halal issue has been raised in Malaysia. Last November, the BN Bertam rep requested for all restaurants and hotels in Penang to be Halal certified:
  • In November 2016, Putrajaya enforced a trolley segregation for Halal and non Halal items in shopping malls:
  • Did you know that Malaysia's Lumin Spring International Group Sdn Bhd launched the world's first premium halal mineral water?

Hey xtian pimp. I am saying Mos is a non halal restaurant. Y never kpkn no sell pork? Want me to speak to u in tongues?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking owe daughters are halal … I had stop debating with low IQ people. Try telling the m&d or African blacks about work ethnics and good governance …. forget about it.

IQ and RACE

Eh Spelling Bee Champion, please don't be a liar like Doktoh Quack. I believe it is your inability to string a grammatically decent sentence in English that stopped you "debating with low IQ people".

BTW Thambi, what the fuck is "work ethnics"? Is that a high-IQ Thambi launch code for your nuclear-tipped missiles?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually the roots of halal is in kosher. today, the closest view many in sinkieland get of judaism rules and practices is through islam. I won't argue that back 500-2000-3000 years ago or whenever kashrut was codified, it was a good idea for health reasons. But, a lot of the rules today are not really relevant anymore or can be regarded as just plain superstitious. What's even worse is that they run into things today that they never ran into in the Middle East back then. Then if the priesthood not paying attention, they can be eating some unhealthy stuff for a while. For example, the pork parasite is eradicated in some countries and a high enough cooking temperature kills them off. Back then, eating pork was literally taking your chances.

So to specifically answer your question, it's a fish with fins AND scales, not a detritivore and I dunno what else. I swear that the person writing the kashrut had OCD. Here, this time I found a link :

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/kosher-slaughtering-an-introduction/

can go mad just thinking of eating a chicken! :confused:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
actually the roots of halal is in kosher. today, the closest view many in sinkieland get of judaism rules and practices is through islam. I won't argue that back 500-2000-3000 years ago or whenever kashrut was codified, it was a good idea for health reasons. But, a lot of the rules today are not really relevant anymore or can be regarded as just plain superstitious. What's even worse is that they run into things today that they never ran into in the Middle East back then. Then if the priesthood not paying attention, they can be eating some unhealthy stuff for a while. For example, the pork parasite is eradicated in some countries and a high enough cooking temperature kills them off. Back then, eating pork was literally taking your chances.

So to specifically answer your question, it's a fish with fins AND scales, not a detritivore and I dunno what else. I swear that the person writing the kashrut had OCD. Here, this time I found a link :

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/kosher-slaughtering-an-introduction/

can go mad just thinking of eating a chicken! :confused:

Thanks, now I am confused. But it's ok. I don't expect perfect understanding of everything. But I appreciate the link you provided.

First time I see the word detritivore. Had to look it up.

A detritivore is a heterotrophic organism, which obtains its nutrition by feeding on detritus. Detritus is the organic matter made up of dead plant and animal material. Detritivores may also obtain nutrition by coprophagy, which is a feeding strategy involving the consumption of feces.

Now I want to kill myself.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, now I am confused. But it's ok. I don't expect perfect understanding of everything. But I appreciate the link you provided.

First time I see the word detritivore. Had to look it up.

A detritivore is a heterotrophic organism, which obtains its nutrition by feeding on detritus. Detritus is the organic matter made up of dead plant and animal material. Detritivores may also obtain nutrition by coprophagy, which is a feeding strategy involving the consumption of feces.

Now I want to kill myself.

sorry, I aquarium hobbyist, always need detritivore = chiak sai hu for tank.

Long story short. All these rules learn until siao go in circles. So just don't bother.

k bro? :laugh: