• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A very cocky spg who insults local guys and full of praises for foreign men!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's expressing an honest opinion and she's also spot on in her observations.

There's absolutely no reason to be indignant. In fact, she should be congratulated for her astute assessment of Sinkie men.

U bloody chao angmo! :oIo: Of course you will agree with her so-called "astute assessment" of sg guys!:oIo:

That article is obviously biased! The point is, that fucking bitch only see the bad in sg guys just so that she can justify her SPG ways

If any of you SPGs are reading this, go on with ur absurd behaviour but pls leave us guys alone yea!?:oIo:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you care? Her job with be taken by foreigners, her Ang mo boyfriends will screw and then dump her, and she will be cheated left right centre by those men whom she looks up too. Heaven will take care of it, don't need to waste time reading/responding to such stuff.

hey bro,

I do not give a shit about that freaking spg whore or her possse of spg sluts.

I just find it ridiculous that they like to make lousy rumours about sg guys or things Asian so as to justify their love for everything western.

Their ridiculous behaviour is like exerting a negative externality on us.....

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please direct all your idignant at her blog or something, so that she can read them and wake up her fuckin idea.

http://honestopinion.wordpress.com/2006/07/09/singaporean-males/#comment-1593

I think most of us cannot really connect or remember
those days that it seems all too familiar .
Most of us grow up with simple lifes .

I think we will all one day grow out of that syndrome , for some .
If she feels happy with that term .
For most it's just immaturity .
Your observation is just a facet of a speck of dust .

I think it's not so much of boastfulness but zeal in life .

We wane as we age .

To a young hot blooded young man with high sex drive
just seems full-tile to a old man .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Save and make more money in your prime . Make more every other day .

Have good health and you have nothing to fear if death should take you .