• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A tribute to krafty and other taxi drivers...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uber has a category for booking supercars......while I can understand there is a market for such customers/ passengers.....it must be very liong supercars owners that will take up this offer

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A mentally unstable Vietnam war veteran works as a nighttime taxi driver in New York City where the perceived decadence and sleaze feeds his urge to violently lash out, attempting to save a teenage prostitute in the process.

[video=youtube;44gB58YS53A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44gB58YS53A[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have NO reason to look down on a taxi driver if he provides good service. :smile:

i dun know, i feel tired after driving for more than 8 years as a relief driver. i think my life is fixated in such a pathetic way.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know, i feel tired after driving for more than 8 years as a relief driver.
At least you're not a full-time driver, which is even worse, right?

i think my life is fixated in such a pathetic way.
That is the problem most people face not just in Singapore, but in many other countries...
The important thing is SOLVING that problem. :wink:
And I think every person has his/her own SPECIAL way in solving his/her own problems. :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least you're not a full-time driver, which is even worse, right?

That is the problem most people face not just in Singapore, but in many other countries...
The important thing is SOLVING that problem. :wink:
And I think every person has his/her own SPECIAL way in solving his/her own problems. :smile:

i am mentally exhausted. my life is not good and i think the almighty has a problem with me.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct myself, i think it should be the devil.
But if you believe that it's "the devil" who is causing your problems, are you implying that you believe in some kind of good "god"?
If yes, then you should try to follow the teachings of this "god" to help you solve your problems, right?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But if you believe that it's "the devil" who is causing your problems, are you implying that you believe in some kind of good "god"?
If yes, then you should try to follow the teachings of this "god" to help you solve your problems, right?

the problem with me is that all though i believe in guanyin but i still hold that idea to believe in myself(reality). so end up sometimes, i become confused.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem with me is that all though i believe in guanyin but i still hold that idea to believe in myself(reality). so end up sometimes, i become confused.
Have you ever considered converting to other religions?
If not, why not?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then I'm confused because I have the impression that you think your "original religion" has FAILED to help you solve your problems...

but it is against my wish to change religion, i believe in perseverance, you will see light someday. but tmr, i am thinking of going to church to see see look look.