• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sweet looking girl

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This week, I ran into a lot of caring and sweet nurses in hospital.
Every time I entered to hospital, my stupid ego always feel like marrying the nurses and doctors because of their tender loving care.
my weakness.

1-113.jpg

This kind also worth marrying? Must see the goods first lah. How about this one?

179_1000.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This one is good. AMDL is always better! Import more of such please

i agree, import all these Myanmar, Peenoise, PRC nurse where got standard?. Somemore, the idiot want to marry them. Angmo tualiap nurses like this studious specky one should be imported instead. Give some happy hunting to PAPsmearer lah.

375_1000.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
From now on. all nurses imported into Sinkieland by MOM must be minimum this tit size. Pioneer generation uncles like me should enjoy our last few years in the hospital lah.

893_1000.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ok, this size also can. But no fucking airport runways, and no A and B cups either. A large C is minimum size. Hope the MOM is listening.

896_1000.jpg