• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sweet looking girl

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i find a very sweet girl, i will shag her instead of wanking myself

no such luck, she is taken. Really sweet

You think I am as impressive as @musashi ?
You think I am as charming as @glockman ?
You think I am as handsome as @zhihau ?
You think I am as big as @AhMeng ?
You think I am as rich as @Froggy ?

Adorable+Singapore+Girl+in+the+bathroom_Sex-Scandal.Us_0006.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
明白。
Usually we say to other people that their daughter looks very sweet. Kind of like a pleasantry but not knowing exactly what we mean. I thought Sam is thinking along that line.
it's the most polite and politically korekt way to say it when the dotter is butt ugly, same as "from far so sweet, come near like shit". but if can eat, pse don't waste! :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
no such luck, she is taken. Really sweet

You think I am as impressive as @musashi ?
You think I am as charming as @glockman ?
You think I am as handsome as @zhihau ?
You think I am as big as @AhMeng ?
You think I am as rich as @Froggy ?

Adorable+Singapore+Girl+in+the+bathroom_Sex-Scandal.Us_0006.jpg
Do not despair my friend. Keep your chin up and focus on the prize, you will get it if you want it bad enough. My dick was not always charming. It took years of taming before it learned to be respectful of pussies. :biggrin:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not despair my friend. Keep your chin up and focus on the prize, you will get it if you want it bad enough. My dick was not always charming. It took years of taming before it learned to be respectful of pussies. :biggrin:

how many willing to swallow for you? bro

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
This week, I ran into a lot of caring and sweet nurses in hospital.
Every time I entered to hospital, my stupid ego always feel like marrying the nurses and doctors because of their tender loving care.
my weakness.

1-113.jpg