• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Special Tribute To tonychat

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
HAHAHAHA windsor got burnt by the boss. How was it? I like this forum for the fact that the boss won't be siding his mod unlike other forums where the mod is like some suck cock buddy of the admin.

He's not my mod. He's his own mod and I don't know him from Adam.

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Bengs" can't be seen to be too intelligent.

For that i definitely agreed with you. Long time no see this from me right? :rolleyes::biggrin:

tonychat_1.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat is one of the few members here who talks sense. He's spot on every single time. His English may not be of the Oxbridge variety but his message shines through as clear as day.

He was my neighbour when I was living in Toa Payoh... a very nice guy in real life. He bought me Kopi and Yu Char Kuay on a regular basis.

He bought you Yu Char Kuay or you ate his "Yu Char Kuay" everytime?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know you have 'made it' in SBF when fellow forummers start a thread about you and/or someone imitate your nick....

Tonychat has just been inducted into SBF's Hall of Fame...

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear all,

I like to dedicate this thread to our dear Forummer, tonychat, whom we all know. I was reading an old thread that another member had dug up and updated. I was highly amused going through the entire contents digesting tonychat's comments and decided to vomit it here for your reading pleasure (remarks in red are mine).....

How about your cheebye comment that you leaving for good but is back in less than 24 hours? Coward and balless? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: