• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Special Tribute To tonychat

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear all,

I like to dedicate this thread to our dear Forummer, tonychat, whom we all know. I was reading an old thread that another member had dug up and updated. I was highly amused going through the entire contents digesting tonychat's comments and decided to vomit it here for your reading pleasure (remarks in red are mine).:biggrin:

So without much ado, here it is and after reading it, I hope you will give him a resounding standing ovation for his masterpiece of illogical garbage ever to see the light of day. He contradicts himself, get his panties all twisted up saying many things that makes no sense, all the while cursing Singaporeans for having no guts and balls and wanting them to overthrow the PAP Government within 2 days.:eek:

P/S: Please forgive his badly written English as he is a Singaporean with poor grammar, thanks.:biggrin:

Link: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?82563-I-guarantee-next-recession-by-2012!

Subject: Legendary investor Jim Rogers gives his analysis on currency markets, inflation, and commodities, and provides solutions to the economic problems in the US.

Tonychat's comments:

1. When you owe others money and yet you dun pay back and just get a bail out, the whole economy get fucked.

When these people are young and did not learn about paying back money when it is due, everyone gets fucked.

Simple rule and yet not ability to perform , but still , these people are better than sinkies.

2. "Too big to fail" is an idea and term created by those involved to cover their assess while the very action will screw the taxpayers in the long run.

3. PAP who think they are too big to failed ends up producing citizens who are coward, balless and ignorant, in the end, the whole nation get fucked and the taxpayer and citizens suffers. (haha what logic?)

4. The problem now is not about paying back slowly, it is about bailing out those coward losers. That is going to hurt a lot in the long run but i guess sinkies does not understand such logic. (you lost me there about logic)

(Originally Posted by cathylmg View Post
The same as your employers and the same for all employees. All sama sama. So who's to blame? Greed is afterall human nature.)

Their recession will affect us although we are thousands of nautical miles apart. So will the whole world be. I better get myself prepared for the worst. No matter where I am.

5. I do not have an employer.(so self-employed or businessman)

6. It is easy to bring down a party when half of the sinkie population start to gather and throw them to the pit. No need much work. It can be done in a day or 2. (yeah, right)

(Quote Originally Posted by cathylmg View Post
Bring one down then what? All the crows in the world are black. Charcol black. Politic is business, dirty business. The sooner you realise it, the faster you'll channel your attention to something esle. Something more worth the while.
So you mean you will avoid it and save your ass. Will the problem goes away with such an attitude?)

7. The problem still lingers with such a behavior. It will make others look down on sinkie even more. No balls and guts to deal with the problem. I am used to seeing sinkie behaves like that. Mixing around with them dun hold much future.(so mixed around with whom? Your parents should be sad)

Yeah. You are right in every sense. I am not going to refute your statement. I am only an ordinary folk iking out a living and waiting to unlock the value of my hdb flats when the time comes. Bringing down the price of hdb is going to hurt a lot of people, 80% of the population. So to speak.

Democracy, communist, all are greatest jokes of the century. The flaw is in human nature. The flaw is greed. Nobody can do away with greed. Everything will fail eventually because of greed. So I have my own plan for retirement, for the children's educations, for everything. I believe in taking care of thyself. And not making others responsible and accountable for me. Afterall, where on earth can you find that the government takes care of everything. Something somewhere has got to give. We just don't realise it because we are not in their shoe. So I will not complain.
Human who is the highest order in intellect if you compare yourself to animals and insect in the human realm.)

8. If with such intellect ability and knowledge and a person who can't make an effort to correct the wrong in bringing order and betterment to this world, it would be a waste to be a human being and even born as one.(ahh, and since you are not doing any better than others, what then are you?)

I am just an ordinary folk with an ordinary ambition, I believe those who have intellect, ability and knowledge just like you, should join politic. Forumer bashing is not going to get you anywhere. You should be prepared for the next election, or at least getting ready the minimum deposit to qualify for the registration.

Wishing you good luck in politics.)

9. I am not into politics but someone who is righteous enough to see things clearly and learning about human behavior and nature.(my toes are laughing)

10. I am more geared toward building a business empire than running for politics.(hmm sounds great)

11. I just can't help it to see so many people behave in such a stupid way and wasted so much effort in doing things that will not solve their very own problem due to cowardice and ignorant. That is a very sad situation.(and wow you are fighting for who again, Singaporeans? That is good of you, we all should be grateful. Oops, i take that back, you are just seeing).:biggrin:

12. The only party i see that is able to solve the problem and kill the source of the problem is the SDP.

13. we do not actually need politcs to solve the problem, Just gather half a million sinkies and throw them out in a day or 2. I will do that in future.(the PAP is waiting. we are waiting too).:biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It amuses me and maybe some members hopefully.:biggrin:

Tonychat is one of the few members here who talks sense. He's spot on every single time. His English may not be of the Oxbridge variety but his message shines through as clear as day.

He was my neighbour when I was living in Toa Payoh... a very nice guy in real life. He bought me Kopi and Yu Char Kuay on a regular basis.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat is one of the few members here who talks sense. He's spot on every single time. His English may not be of the Oxbridge variety but his message shines through as clear as day.

He was my neighbour when I was living in Toa Payoh... a very nice guy in real life. He bought me Kopi and Yu Char Kuay on a regular basis.

Yeah I hear you. For the life of me I cannot make sense of what he is saying. Maybe you can having the advantage of knowing him personally, thrown in with some Yu Char Kuay and kopi.:wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You seems so intimately close to him in real life...:eek: So did both of you back then ever took a walk together during the evenings at Toa Payoh Park..??? :biggrin: :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Leongsam,

You look tired. Turn off your living room lights and get some rest.

I'll drive by your house later. You hear a car honking 3 times, that's me.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought only women has PMS but apparently not as a few men here are showing some signs.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You seems so intimately close to him in real life...:eek: So did both of you back then ever took a walk together during the evenings at Toa Payoh Park..??? :biggrin: :p

No we usually took a bus to Vivo city to oggle at young girls.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you come clean and tell why he harps the same message as you. He is the only spammer that has never abused you and always respected you. Something that SIFU and the rest never understood.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why don't you come clean and tell why he harps the same message as you. He is the only spammer that has never abused you and always respected you. Something that SIFU and the rest never understood.

You've forced me to admit it.. he's one of my clones.... the "beng" version of me.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, can you do me a favour. I know you are probably tired but you should share your business philosophy and mantras. Used to be very popular with the chaps in the old forum. And we need to re-fire the emigration folder.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Bro, can you do me a favour. I know you are probably tired but you should share your business philosophy and mantras. Used to be very popular with the chaps in the old forum. And we need to re-fire the emigration folder.

I'm tired of my own mantra. It was pretty standard... don't look for jobs... look for opportunities... don't look for fellow sinkies.... mix with the locals...etc.

After a while, it sounded really boring even to me.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm tired of my own mantra. It was pretty standard... don't look for jobs... look for opportunities... don't look for fellow sinkies.... mix with the locals...etc.

After a while, it sounded really boring even to me.

Shoot...you are human after all.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've forced me to admit it.. he's one of my clones.... the "beng" version of me.

Nice try but i don't believe it's you and i think that by claiming that, you are helping to put his stalkers off. :mad::biggrin:

1. How can you not know my clones?
2. That was the only thread i started in the Courtyard folder on that day.
3. Your "Ah Beng" version lost in argument and failed to produce the proof since you claim that i repeated the thread.

why do you repeat the thread. i thought there is another one on this topic already by you.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?104696-Even-Monks-face-pressure-of-foreign-competition/page2

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nice try but i don't believe it's you and i think that by claiming that, you are helping to put his stalkers off. :mad::biggrin:

1. How can you not know my clones?
2. That was the only thread i started in the Courtyard folder on that day.
3. Your "Ah Beng" version lost in argument and failed to produce the proof since you claim that i repeated the thread.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?104696-Even-Monks-face-pressure-of-foreign-competition/page2

"Bengs" can't be seen to be too intelligent.