• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Special Tribute To tonychat

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You've forced me to admit it.. he's one of my clones.... the "beng" version of me.

laughing_chimp.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ha what a funny reply you made my Monday!!!!! sawasdee krup . . . .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You seems so intimately close to him in real life...:eek: So did both of you back then ever took a walk together during the evenings at Toa Payoh Park..??? :biggrin: :p

You forgot to ask if they also had some fun up that viewing tower :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat is one of those underrated posters of this forum.

Take a bow TC! :biggrin:

Ze best from him >>>>

when you always try to follow up the rules, keep the rules to yourself. This unnatural behaviour will spill over to your private life. And you also starts behaving like that in your family and private life.

Parents will scold their young if the young did not follow the rules or cannot keep up with the parent's demands.. why? because if the parents make any mistake in life.. they are punished by the govt and too coward to fight back.

This cowardice is being spilled over to their children.. Some one in the forum say that married a sinkie will create the next generation of cowards.. he is not entirely incorrect.

if you lead your life daily behaving like that, you give yourself unnecessary stress.. That is why i say , when i avoid sinkie, i am much happier and more smiles on my face.

Rules and law should be there to improve the society. IT is not there to screw you up unjustly and being take advantage upon by the govt.. I wonder if sinkies understand this logic.

Being a coward give you unduly stress.. live free and live courageously and bravely.. it will bring your health back instantly.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what's the big fuss about the tonyman?
3. even if he is some ah beng, ah nut or another ah thing!
4. he is just himself, i believe so.
5. at times, he does bring along humor too.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you come clean and tell why he harps the same message as you. He is the only spammer that has never abused you and always respected you. Something that SIFU and the rest never understood.

Nothing irks me into having a fiery arse burn more than when I read fuckers here abusing the Jew forum host and owner!

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've forced me to admit it.. he's one of my clones.... the "beng" version of me.

Some old timers here involved in flame wars in the early days know that bodycells, Sinkieloser are clones of tonychat and are the same person.
Wow Leongsam under bodycells actually showed interest in football and World Cup 2010. :eek:

The powerful german octopus.. spain how?

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?65244-The-powerful-german-octopus..-spain-how

Who will go into world cup final?

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?63041-Who-will-go-into-world-cup-final

Brazil corner-side goal is superb!!

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?63174-Brazil-corner-side-goal-is-superb!!

All Spain supporters Screw you!! Holland Will WIN!!!

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...in-supporters-Screw-you!!-Holland-Will-WIN!!!

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Bengs" can't be seen to be too intelligent.

Means that under tonychat, bodycells, Sinkieloser (maybe there are more?) you spent more time here than we thought :eek:

But what impressed me is that in the old days when you got banned, apart from lifting off the infraction ban from tonychat, you actually took the trouble to register bodycells and Sinkieloser. :eek:

Leongsam is a chameleon as tonychat is a SDP and Dr Chee supporter. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those not happy with tonychat aka Leongsam can zap Leongsam because after all the zap option is there :rolleyes::biggrin:

Zap tonychat also no use :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat, You KPKB so much here of Sinkies being Ball Less and too scared to Protest Against The PAP...Then why Don't You Lead The Way And Organize a Street Protest against The Gahmen... I'm still waiting For The day You Lead 50 Changi Village Ladyboys to A Street Protest All The Way from Changi Village to The Parliament House....:rolleyes: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Tonychat and Leongsam have a lot in common.
Both were true blue NS serving Singaporeans who loved their country and hated pap.
They both considered themselves as kidnap victims in a place full of captives.
The difference is that one of them managed to escape, and now spends his time mocking his former kidnappers and fellow captives.
Unfortunately, the other chap has got the stockholm syndrome and now blames his fellow captives for his predicament.