• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A small amount for the people of India…

MarcusTan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone left $50 and a note in letterbox​

ST_20210531_31YP_6579641.jpg

An anonymous person left a $50 note and this handwritten note (above) in my letterbox last Friday.

Due to the pandemic, people are losing their jobs and facing financial problems.

But there are still a handful of kind-hearted and selfless people out there who are willing to help others in desperate times.

These small acts by these unsung heroes encourage others to persevere during these difficult times.

Such acts of kindness are really inspiring and remind us that we are surrounded by kind people, and that we are not alone.

Ruchita Trishal Doshi

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/forum/someone-left-50-and-a-note-in-letterbox

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI TO MODI
萬 歲 萬 萬 歲
MAY MODI BE ETERNAL PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA

AND MAY MODI LEAD INDIANS TO THEIR FINAL DESTINY

My emotions is that of SCHADENFREUDE.

I did not create that word.
Go check that out and your probably feel the same way of India now.

And dont blame me.
Blame be on Modi who insisted on trying to keep land they stole from China by keeping what British gave to them, land the British got no right to.
And jumping on Murican bandwagon in their spreading of lies and slime on China.
And on the CECA cockroaches brought into Singapore to vote PAP and to displace Singaporeans into GRAB and PANDA to serve CECA cockroaches.

And Modi wanting to go with QUAD for reasons best known to himself

Indians are not innocent either as the Indians voted for Modi to keep him there,

SCHADENFREUDE can best describe the feeling in me.

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI
萬 歲 萬 萬 歲

Not that understanding above will help you the slightest bit in trying and begging to get oxygen cylinder for you to breath from
Or your hunting for firewood when you realised your search for oxygen is futile.
And Indians got to watch out for fungus be that black or white or yellow or coat of many colors

Best be resigned to be thrown into Ganges with your entire family and chewed up by dogs and turtles there.

AND SCHADENFREUDE FOR ME AS I WATCH SICK MAN OF ASIA TRANSFORMING TO WALKING DEAD OF ASIA

And if you like, I also have schadenfreude towards Murica as I see Murica spiralling into bankruptcy and civil war. Probably both together