• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Sinkie non-virgin Bitch and her expectations on Reddit

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m currently pregnant in the third trimester and it’s my second kid. I know a lot of people say women are progressive and you can be a strong independent woman, but is it wrong to still want my spouse to care for me more..

I stay with my in-laws so they help with the housework. I still try to do my part at the end of the day, but i don’t even see him help with the housework much. When i get leg cramps in the middle of the night i end up dealing with it myself because he looks so done trying to help me. he doesn’t offer to give me a massage he will just say “go for a massage” but i’m the one paying.

When i ask him to help he just does it so mediocrely for a few minutes and stops. I don’t take a single cent of allowance from him, I pay for all my own needs and wants. Sometimes he pays for meals and sometimes i do.

For our wedding anniversary I asked him nicely for flowers, but he didn’t get me any. He treated me to a buffet, but i was sad cause he say it’s more worth it. i only got flowers from him twice. Once when we got married and once when we got into a huge fight. On Mother’s Day this year i cooked for him and he was just yapping on about how father’s day was not as celebrated.

Today my colleague asked me “eh your husband never pick u u from work one ah? not even when you’re pregnant?” i heard it and felt a twinge of sadness.

I don’t get it. Is it wrong to see social media and see what spouses do for their wives and feel neglected? Comparison is the thief of joy, I get it. And when i point out some unhappiness I have my husband will tell me not to compare.

Are these feeling valid or are they just my raging pregnancy hormones stripping me of joy?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitch got wanted they wanted, equality. The parents are the suay ones being exploited like maid. Bitch didn't give them a cent. See its all about her and no one else

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’m currently pregnant in the third trimester and it’s my second kid. I know a lot of people say women are progressive and you can be a strong independent woman, but is it wrong to still want my spouse to care for me more.. I stay with my in-laws so they help with the housework. I still try to do my part at the end of the day, but i don’t even see him help with the housework much. When i get leg cramps in the middle of the night i end up dealing with it myself because he looks so done trying to help me. he doesn’t offer to give me a massage he will just say “go for a massage” but i’m the one paying. When i ask him to help he just does it so mediocrely for a few minutes and stops. I don’t take a single cent of allowance from him, I pay for all my own needs and wants. Sometimes he pays for meals and sometimes i do. For our wedding anniversary I asked him nicely for flowers, but he didn’t get me any. He treated me to a buffet, but i was sad cause he say it’s more worth it. i only got flowers from him twice. Once when we got married and once when we got into a huge fight. On Mother’s Day this year i cooked for him and he was just yapping on about how father’s day was not as celebrated.

Today my colleague asked me “eh your husband never pick u u from work one ah? not even when you’re pregnant?” i heard it and felt a twinge of sadness.

I don’t get it. Is it wrong to see social media and see what spouses do for their wives and feel neglected? Comparison is the thief of joy, I get it. And when i point out some unhappiness I have my husband will tell me not to compare Are these feeling valid or are they just my raging pregnancy hormones stripping me of joy?

Dumb broad believes everything she sees on social media. She sees couples 秀恩爱 there and believe that's the reality. :rolleyes:

Condolences to the unborn child in her tummy, the child's mother is an idiot. :roflmao:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women-free life is the best. No pussy to ask you to help her this and help her that. Just sit down and enjoy snack, drink and mobile gaming away. Shiok.