• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sinkie clueless in Bangkok

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangkok traffic is so disorderly, Rajaprarop Road like no pedestrian crossing?

So I raise my tongkat, act like a mad baboon.

Hell, the cars actually stop to allow me to cross.:eek:

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangkok traffic is so disorderly, Rajaprarop Road like no pedestrian crossing?

So I raise my tongkat, act like a mad baboon.

Hell, the cars actually stop to allow me to cross.:eek:

Take it easy bro, crossing Bangkok road cannot mari-kita leh. I think you must have taken an overdose of Tongkat Ali . Hehehe !!!!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is logic in all these chaos to the Thais, it is just that we foreigners are clueless like you mentioned.
For all the time I spent in Bangkok, I could not remember encountering any traffic accidents there. But despite all the so called orderliness in our whole class traffic system I see accidents very often.

After 44 years of PAP rule.....