• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got somehow entangled in your #69 brain cell. Better than the proverbial coitus interruptus, when kena hard landing (in the cabin's loo) :wink::p
or better than being a gynae having to see hordes of ladies spreading legs and having to enter with scope. :eek:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just had my brunch by the roadside, a southern Thailand food stall

The stall
583XWE6.jpg

Southern Thailand dishes, many spicy dishes
lGImpsk.jpg

Different types of curry
o1MmGFd.jpg

Fancy a meal here?
oSyWwTb.jpg

3 dishes - pork dry curry, cabbage, braised egg : $2.00 for a meal like this (without soup, the sour soup costs $1.50 so total is $3.50)
aJdQogX.jpg
Khao kaeng thai usually very aroi. i now stick to one shop in Thepprasit. Tried almost all the curry. all no horse run.

quite mao now. search in handphone cannot find the photos of Khao Kaeng tai I had this afternoon.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing Thailand.

Hope our bro riding bike in Thailand pay attention to his rear mirrors always.

The driver was clearly busy on the phone but blamed the brakes.

This is very big case now. there is a part two of this video showing the mata dis not attend to the victim but was attending to a group of dek waen aka underaged motorsai kids (extort money 500 baht each)

tomorrow when i not mao, will post the part 2 video.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khao kaeng thai usually very aroi. i now stick to one shop in Thepprasit. Tried almost all the curry. all no horse run.

quite mao now. search in handphone cannot find the photos of Khao Kaeng tai I had this afternoon.

Very good khao kaeng tai (southern curry rice)shop at thepprasit. Regular here.

The stall owner charge 40 baht for rice with 1 dish or 50 baht for rice with 2 dish.

Cook in small quantity, thats why very nice.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very big case now. there is a part two of this video showing the mata dis not attend to the victim but was attending to a group of dek waen aka underaged motorsai kids (extort money 500 baht each)

tomorrow when i not mao, will post the part 2 video.
ok found already. Heres the fb link. 2 videos showing before, during and after the accident. Got dek waen (motor siao) claim mata didnt do anything and was busy collecting money from them. How true dont know.
https://www.facebook.com/thong.rang/posts/912699375573325

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Very good khao kaeng tai (southern curry rice)shop at thepprasit. Regular here.

The stall owner charge 40 baht for rice with 1 dish or 50 baht for rice with 2 dish.

Cook in small quantity, thats why very nice.

This is bloody expensive - 1 dish plus rice 40 baht? Ridiculous

Saw my post 3 dishes plus rice is 50 baht and even then I think is not cheap

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tried steam Gang Kaew (mantis prawns) last night. Quite a disappointment as not as much meat as compared to prawns. The stall owner told us small size gang kaew is cheaper than prawns. Because took a long time for it to grow to big size. But once it reach 6 inches, the price increase exponentially. And those bigs size gang kaew all chop by the restaurants already.

Before steam.

After steam.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is bloody expensive - 1 dish plus rice 40 baht? Ridiculous

Saw my post 3 dishes plus rice is 50 baht and even then I think is not cheap
Yup. Agree is quite expensive but taste really good. Can tell that the stall owner(khun Yaai granny) only cooked in small amount, so the quality of the food is quite good. Packed during lunch hours as the nearby Southern curry rice stalls cannot fight this one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yup. Agree is quite expensive but taste really good. Can tell that the stall owner(khun Yaai granny) only cooked in small amount, so the quality of the food is quite good. Packed during lunch hours as the nearby Southern curry rice stalls cannot fight this one.

Unacceptable la most Thais can not afford for a simple meal

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one is my favourite shop for Padang, no horse run

Many variety to choose

4FriTFh.jpg

0thuuU5.jpg

vggEAls.jpg

lKGX0QJ.jpg

IdHifwZ.jpg

3p0eluZ.jpg

4uNPmHe.jpg

Freshly fried chicken
cRgztgb.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Morning to office passed by my favourite breakfast chap chai png nasi lemak style so went in.

Stall
IMG_20180208_080710.jpg

Select your dishes
IMG_20180208_080723.jpg

Breakfast
IMG_20180208_081011.jpg

$5
IMG_20180208_082110_480x640.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Last meal in Jakarta at