• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dinner at The Brasserie tonight

NEyle7b.jpg

The wine for the evening
IBvOw0y.jpg

Tasting
F4uRvKq.jpg

ltG2Glg.jpg

Foie gras
sUgVsno.jpg

Rocket
RXOWaYA.jpg

Love this rack
iGhGEG8.jpg

Wagyu
cHflre9.jpg

Sorbet
K9EwAF8.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Froggy is on the way.:p:mad::(:oops:

As for our local guide in Pattaya, hope he is not spending time in the building next to Central Festival.o_O:rolleyes:
You damm scary jing jing. When I read your post, I almost fall off the chair and ask myself, "How the fxxk did he know I was busy at Soi 9 last few days?"

Yup, friend's friend kenna at road block. Second time in less than a year (last time kenna during May last year). Took good care of my friend while friend was inside. So friend ask to see if me can do anything. Check with inside contact, reply is ask me to stay out of this. Reason is repeat offender, dont waste time and money, no case. sure go in.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The number one selling instant porridge brand is Knorr " Pork Cup Joke".

Mama instant joke and other brands still cannot fight Knorr brand.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just had my brunch by the roadside, a southern Thailand food stall

The stall
583XWE6.jpg

Southern Thailand dishes, many spicy dishes
lGImpsk.jpg

Different types of curry
o1MmGFd.jpg

Fancy a meal here?
oSyWwTb.jpg

3 dishes - pork dry curry, cabbage, braised egg : $2.00 for a meal like this (without soup, the sour soup costs $1.50 so total is $3.50)
aJdQogX.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Security checks and immigration at the Suvarnabhimbi Airport now queue is quite ok

5D1EDCAA-C395-4A52-A176-5921A5BDDC88.jpeg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing Thailand.

Hope our bro riding bike in Thailand pay attention to his rear mirrors always.

The driver was clearly busy on the phone but blamed the brakes.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a spread at premium SQ lounge. Unlike my lowly Priority Pass access (freebie by Citi plastic, allowing 2 gratis entries annually). :(

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a spread at premium SQ lounge. Unlike my lowly Priority Pass access (freebie by Citi plastic, allowing 2 gratis entries annually). :(
Thai Airways should up their ante and partner Poseidon to offer a TG Lounge at the airport. The "spread" they offer will bankrupt SQ.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai Airways should up their ante and partner Poseidon to offer a TG Lounge at the airport. The "spread" they offer will bankrupt SQ.
Wah, sure knockout SQ. You ever the arb orb nuat gourmet ..sorry, froggy's the resident in-house sexpert (under guise of therapy). :biggrin: Oops, someone might be on our tail here, alleging it's for old foggies. :cool:

To be fair, the TG lounge at Swampy is not bad with ambience and sleeper chairs in isolated quiet area:wink: But then we minions can only hang loose outside and pay for pricey F&B

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: Oops, someone might be on our tail here, alleging it's for old foggies. :cool:

Don't worry about that old fart in diapers. It's just "psychological projection" whereby humans defend themselves against their own negative qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

Make no mistake about it. The old fart in diapers is a participant, not observer. :biggrin::p:cool::cool: Reminds me of people who go to Poseidon to have a drink and ogle at the fishes behind the glass, while deriding the genuine patrons.:biggrin:o_O

Last edited: