• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes a 50 baht letter from the doctor to state you're healthy
wtf! i kena carrot head.mine cost thb 100.

anyway, here my understand od drivimg in los. if stay less than 3 month, no need thai license. those who in in out out all the time no need. those who in but no out (like me) confirm need.

if u have class 2 or class 3, get a international driving permit at aaa (river valley)before coming. then u no need take theory or practical test, just some simple eye test and reflex tests.

anyway, i comvertd my class 3 but took the entire test for motorbike. was riding for 3 years before got my motor license. more for insurance purpose.

computer test is basiv high way code, need to pass 23 questions out of 30. this is more tough than practical. practical test very easy. my advice is dont be 1st or last, in the middle. just follow the front people (dont follow ang moh lah).

and after pass, u get 1 year temp license. subsequesnt years are all 5 years. los no longer issue permenent license.

hope that helps.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for those who are wonderinh i stop posting local food last few days, its because i fired the cook. not for being slow, not for finding trouble, not for disobeying me and many nots....all the bs i can s tolerate.

fired because gossip like a zha boh. gossip about weather or anything else ok, gossip about limpeh and out he go.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
for those who are wonderinh i stop posting local food last few days, its because i fired the cook. not for being slow, not for finding trouble, not for disobeying me and many nots....all the bs i can s tolerate.

fired because gossip like a zha boh. gossip about weather or anything else ok, gossip about limpeh and out he go.

You so many things for people to gossip ah?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You so many things for people to gossip ah?
not many lah. actually my staffs at my old office all know my this rule of 'never talk with outsiders about the bosses'.

unfortunately, the cook gossip to the salah person. and the person is another big mouth and so i know liaoz lah.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok some of you might know liaoz. i bought a brand new no.6 size kitchen stove and he keep complained this and that. say the stove i bought 'make the pots and woks' black and thats why he slow
wah, when i hear this me already want to ask him pack up liaoz.

nebermind, i lun. so i brought him to another shop which sell stoves and let him choose. so he choose liaoz but i have checked, pots and woks still black what?

the real reason is he want to pressure me to buy stoves from his fren shop and i rejected.

knn, where got cook scare of woks and pots getting black one har?

talk about this me get angry again liaoz. kns, open another bottle of chang to cool down.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today's pump price.

deisel , 91 gasohol , 95 gasohol , 95 benzene. Gasohol is 90% benzene 10% ethanol

405EAD38-2964-414B-BC3F-FFEBA31F137D-100-0000003FE9B40407.jpg

divide 24 for singdollar

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this froggy like to trepass me and neighbour shop at around this time. comes everyday without fail.

20130310_204429_zps4b7b3fbf.jpg

20130310_204533_zps62201e29.jpg

but me and neighbor agree to let it pass. regular customers also know liaoz.

jw5

Loyal
this froggy like to trepass me and neighbour shop at around this time. comes everyday without fail.

must be that froggy who instead of posting delicious food pics, decides to post pump prices.......................

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
must be that froggy who instead of posting delicious food pics, decides to post pump prices.......................

Coming bro coming. I'm in Lung Noi (Uncle Noi) restaurant 50km outside Bsngkok next to Ayudthya. Later ok? Later gave pikture and video. In the mean time let me enjoy this and the country music.

8AD1ECD7-EDC4-4443-9A1D-49B34853959A-100-0000005BA18F606E.jpg

DAED17B1-3EC9-405B-A815-0B4501B76795-100-0000005D5D5F2B57.jpg