• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho-seh liao, long time no buy 4D liao.

Today TOTO $1.6m. :-) huat ah!

toking about ToTo.......just touch 4 numbers.......share the joy :smile:

2f08wma.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys paiseh. very busy today. big battle in kitchen. just rrward myself 2 more leo beer cos' got customer keep ordering chang beer.

20130118_161051.jpg

20130118_162814.jpg

receive some congrats flower. today officially open lah. no big ceremony or what. just walk in and i will serve. me today driver cum waiter cum knn, everything.

20130118_162825.jpg

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys paiseh. very busy today. big battle in kitchen. just rrward myself 2 more leo beer cos' got customer keep ordering chang beer.

20130118_161051.jpg

20130118_162814.jpg

receive some congrats flower. today officially open lah. no big ceremony or what. just walk in and i will serve. me today driver cum waiter cum knn, everything.

20130118_162825.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XZitqC7T0UQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

come lets have some lion dance for the opening ceremony!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pii Chon this one again for you -

As usual there is a line for this stall but but as long probably due the the rain since 1.30am.

null-2146.jpg

The main topic

null-2221.jpg

donkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh joe... welcome back...

think i saw you just now...but i wasnt 100% sure that the guy in t-shirt that is orange in color is u...

had left office for home after ang moh market close, and took that for breakfast also...

freaking long queue ..at least 10 minutes....

ok. gd morning...going to bed now..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
eh joe... welcome back...

think i saw you just now...but i wasnt 100% sure that the guy in t-shirt that is orange in color is u...

had left office for home after ang moh market close, and took that for breakfast also...

freaking long queue ..at least 10 minutes....

ok. gd morning...going to bed now..

Bugger you. Why didn't you call me? Yah la the orange t-shirt I borrowed from Alamaking LOL. You saw me with my brother right? Aiya you should have called me la.

Hey you seldom post, come in more often la if have time. (upz you bro)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Chon this one again for you -

As usual there is a line for this stall but but as long probably due the the rain
alamak. made me so hungry liaoz. had test run of american breakfast at own shop. think my onr better than foodland but not sure how to pricing.

this afternoon need go hospital for 4tg injection. sianz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bar top still at factory. this carpenter uncle cannot chase him too much cos' his style is slow and steady type. waitig for the second coat of paint to dry and will deliver this evening.

20130118_093832.jpg

and more and more mugs in the freezer. in total, i bought 60 mugs. :p

20130118_191722.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi joetys,welcome bacck to sinkie land,any plans to go out for a drink bro?

Aiya, just saw your post. Tomorrow leaving liaoz. Back to Bangkok instead of Jakarta because around my area still badly flooded.

F068F3DB-4509-452B-95D0-ABC77CC25AE3-1387-000001E9889BDC73.jpg

6CFDE81B-EE68-44C5-B7A9-3B58B255C8BA-1387-000001E97AB18958.jpg