• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Great lunch today, somtam, pork strip, sweet and sour groupa
IMG_20180702_151440.jpg

Black chicken medicinal soup
IMG_20180702_151511.jpg

IMG_20180702_151520_1.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...I was reading the news report that it could take a few months for them to get out..
Yes, because they are expecting heavy rainfall this weekend. So they are trying to pump as much water out as possible. The Brits didn't get into the cave via the shaft (I guess that means from the top of the mountain), but diving into the cavity of the flooded cave. The main problem is light. It's pitch dark inside, and for once, it strikes more fear than Little India.

They could either pull one by one out via the shaft, but the kids will need to be physically fit. Or they need some crash course in diving, and I don't mean those diving courses offered by "hydro therapy centers" at Ratchadaphisek :laugh:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes, because they are expecting heavy rainfall this weekend. So they are trying to pump as much water out as possible. The Brits didn't get into the cave via the shaft (I guess that means from the top of the mountain), but diving into the cavity of the flooded cave. The main problem is light. It's pitch dark inside, and for once, it strikes more fear than Little India.

They could either pull one by one out via the shaft, but the kids will need to be physically fit. Or they need some crash course in diving, and I don't mean those diving courses offered by "hydro therapy centers" at Ratchadaphisek :laugh:
Send a small submarine in?

Reactions: 555

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Froggy, next time you go HISO shopping @ Paragon or Central, can check for me Thailand got sell this brand or not:

JU-009.jpg

I rearly do any shopping and Paragon avoid cos of traffic. So I don’t think I can help you. Also European hiso watch too high SES for me I go for Japanese Seiko only.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was looking for a place to watch football last night and chanced upon this waterhole, my first visit to

Club 24
GPt016K.jpg

NIce place
8esoraK.jpg

Drink for the game
OtP8mjx.jpg

Some finger food, pork jerky with Thai herb
vzzsJB0.jpg

Spicy floss with Thai herb
PQoMrjw.jpg

My fav chili sauce, "jeem jiao" is an Isaan sauce
w7Q7ipE.jpg