• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Alfrescian
Loyal
That belong to my boss company. I'm just a humble screw salesman cannot afford this brand.

LOL, hardware companies margin are very high lor. Even higher if it is ball screws or rivets for aircraft, the salesmen need not go look for customers, customers will look for them because they have to use parts that complies with aviation insurances. hahaa.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
On the first three days they can't be bothered. Just sent a few cops and diving section.

Hope these kids will emerge fine. Hope heaven protects them.

So after 3 days of people fucking him then 4th day started to do something

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL, hardware companies margin are very high lor. Even higher if it is ball screws or rivets for aircraft, the salesmen need not go look for customers, customers will look for them because they have to used parts that complies with aviation insurances. hahaa.

Unfortunately mine are low-SES screws not high-SES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention seeker go around talking cock

r

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For those of you excited about the Pattaya Terminal 21 it's at the last stage of construction. I just passed by it a few minutes ago. It's humongous.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anmar Mirza, national coordinator of the National Cave Rescue Commission in the US and editor of the book Manual of US Cave Rescue Techniques, said that in a situation like this it would seem that only two things can be done: pump the water down and search for alternative entrances.

If there were a high-quality map, drilling would be another possibility, but that is extremely difficult for a number of reasons and could also take days to weeks, he said, adding that it was important not to take needless risks.

Mirza said the boys' youth and health is to their advantage and if the cave is not too cold, they should be able to survive four to five days with no water and a month or more with water but no food.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those of you excited about the Pattaya Terminal 21 it's at the last stage of construction. I just passed by it a few minutes ago. It's humongous.

T21 is going to be a very important addition. At the moment, only Central Festival offers respectable shopping experience. Central Marina offers nothing except food. Even the sports shop looks sluggish and tired. Mike Shopping is even worse. Harbor Mall is out of the way. Royal Garden Plaza is in a good location but needs an anchor tenant like Central Group or Robinsons or The Mall.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Friday drove to hotel through a few countryside roads, this is a long video but I hope you guys will somehow enjoy the scenery and music. If you find its boring just skip I can understand its a little long.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Spent 2 nights in Pattaya, yesterday drove back to Bangkok straight to Thai traditional massage at Chaophya Vej Health Masage http://en.chaophyavej-chaophyapark.com/

Entrance
TpkHxNU.jpg

Lobby
qHTrTJp.jpg

wYOrYIv.jpg

Reception with prices in English
qP8ziQ7.jpg

To the rooms
pshxk4e.jpg

Private room for 3
XZ0DLSr.jpg

Nice setting