• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabeh, got one Singaporean among them. Please own up :oops:o_O:wink:

77DB8F23-AD1C-4831-9141-1D314834966A.thumb.jpeg.698eaebf442938ea9322be1a5a220851.jpeg

Police in Pattaya raided a drug fuelled sex party at a hotel in the resort town on Saturday night.

Local police, immigration officers and Tourist Police carried out the raid after reports that the 30 room hotel located in the Nong Prue area was being used to host sex and swinging parties.

As many as 25 people were found to be taking party in the orgy including nationals from United States, Canada, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany, Thailand, Cambodia, India and Ukraine.

A search of the property also found sex drugs, toys and lubricants, while used condoms found in the trash were taken as evidence, Siamchon News reported.

Police revealed that the people 1,500 baht to attend the party, which was advertised online.

Police also arrested Mr. Sheng Liao Yang, 53, from China who said he was the owner of the hotel.

Mr Yang was charged with a number of offences related to hosting the sex parties and also operating a hotel without a valid license.

Details of the case has been sent to prosecutors.
No worries,me not into this flavor. Hope that Sinkie who kenna busted is doing fine in Soi 9 mata house retention. Today sunday no court session, if no one offer bail, think have to spent another night in Soi 9.

One advice is if want to have a peaceful stay at Soi 9 retention, better behave. Outside food and cigarettes no problem.

If that Sinkie seng mok, by now, should know who to look for inside Soi 9 mata house retention to settle this fast and legal. Hint: the help is someone with nickname of cartoon character. Everyone call him “Pa (name of cartoon character)”.

Morale of story: dont fuck around on friday night. If busted and no one bail, have to spend two nights at soi 9 mata house.

Edit:add this:18:04 -after reading the siam lor version, hope that sinkie didnt test positive for drugs. Going to be beri expensive if positive.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the police chief can get any pussy he desires, and we are talking about celebrity pussies.:rolleyes:o_O
Used to be they get paid for such activities.

Unfortunately, the current national lumber satu, not quite into this. Same as Pattaya lumber satu botak, lagi siao on, on the bolas.

Tia Gong the provincial (chonburi) lumber satu , also another on the bolas.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you know what's wrong with that Venice-looking shopping mall at the entrance of Pratumnak from Thappraya, behind Citrus Hotel ?

file_dYjMBY.JPG

I thought that place would fill the void in Thappraya/Pratumnak, but they seem to have difficulties attracting tenants. I pity the last remaining tenant "Williams" or some Iranian BBQ restaurant.

Now machiam no action at all.

Last edited:

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pla Pao (bbq fish) very very popular with both locals and foreginers. The most common fish used for BBQ fish are Pla Nim and Pla Tabtim (Tilapia).

Just know one guy who has one BBQ fish stall in Bang Saray. Told me seng li so good until he have to stop doing deliveries due to not enough manpower. Its like BBQ fish non stop from 5 pm until 10 pm or until last fish sold.

Was thinking this bbq jit poon her can sell in Sinkieland?

Very hard to use this Nippon fish here in SG as Singaporean regard this fish as sub-standard and have muddy smell.. I have seem some thai restaurants in Sg using sea bass instead, though the cost maybe higher.Btw I like your postings on food and your lifestyle in a Thailand! Kudos to you on your entrepreneur spirit at your age.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you know what's wrong with that Venice-looking shopping mall at the entrance of Pratumnak from Thappraya, behind Citrus Hotel ?

file_dYjMBY.JPG

I thought that place would fill the void in Thappraya/Pratumnak, but they seem to have difficulties attracting tenants. I pity the last remaining tenant "Williams" or some Iranian BBQ restaurant.

Now machiam no action at all.
This is my personal opinion on this place. This place is damm sibeh good location but poorly planned and developed. Also a bit of Hong Zhui. To access this road from Thappraya, you need to turn left at the bypass bridge and connect to second road. This place actual location is beginning of second road. Dont think many people will stop at this stretch of road.

Secondly, that place is very close to arab/shitskin/mudslime territory. Arab or shitskin related business might survive from walk in customers. Others business quite difficult to survive. Think hard to attract non-arab/shitskin tenants.

The place look new and modern but that kind of exterior color too “Chak Bak” glaring until put people off. Seriously, we call these colors kek leng kia colors (no pun intended, shitskin colors). Dont think farangs like the colors. Tiongs lagi no need to say. Can only attract arabs and mudslime tenants.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my personal opinion on this place. This place is damm sibeh good location but poorly planned and developed. Also a bit of Hong Zhui. To access this road from Thappraya, you need to turn left at the bypass bridge and connect to second road. This place actual location is beginning of second road. Dont think many people will stop at this stretch of road.

Secondly, that place is very close to arab/shitskin/mudslime territory. Arab or shitskin related business might survive from walk in customers. Others business quite difficult to survive. Think hard to attract non-arab/shitskin tenants.

The place look new and modern but that kind of exterior color too “Chak Bak” glaring until put people off. Seriously, we call these colors kek leng kia colors (no pun intended, shitskin colors). Dont think farangs like the colors. Tiongs lagi no need to say. Can only attract arabs and mudslime tenants.
Another place that have such” chak bak” color problem is “grand caribean” after the courthouse and royal hill. Place is so new and yet no takers. Trust me, stay away from this one too.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I think you talking about the wrong place. It's opposite Treetops Condo and Acqua Pazza.

You are talking about Second Road under the bridge near UNIXX, the high rise condo and where Manita Boutique Hotel is located.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very hard to use this Nippon fish here in SG as Singaporean regard this fish as sub-standard and have muddy smell.. I have seem some thai restaurants in Sg using sea bass instead, though the cost maybe higher.Btw I like your postings on food and your lifestyle in a Thailand! Kudos to you on your entrepreneur spirit at your age.
Thanks for the feedback bro. Actually I thought the muddy smell thing was in the past when jit poon fish was caught by anglers at the reservoirs and longkangs. Nowadays, all the tilapias are farmed in jiu huu and siam lor. Some small farms even have ISO certification sia. Know some fellow sinkies who really like the BBQ jit poon fish. One person can finish entire big size jit poon fish.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I think you talking about wrong place. It's opposite Treetops Condo.

You are talking about Second Road near UNIXX, the high rise condo and where Manita Boutique Hotel is located.
Oops. Paiseh paiseh. Old flower eyes liaoz. Recognise salah. Yup, the place i mentioned is actually call signature@second road.

Ok the one you mentioned i know lah. Its at mouth of thappraya soi 12 that goes into pattaya park. Few colorful buildings, I think have a beauty clinic or something. That place quite strange, its very near the traffic lights (pratamnak/thappraya). Notice not many people use this soi. Most will turn left at the traffic lights junction instead of this soi.
This place is mainly Russkie and recently a small number of Tiongs.

My guess is the high rentals and also the main occupants in that area are Russkies. So need to be Russkie kind of business to survive.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BAC521FB-741D-4115-91D1-6A25B0164D9E.jpeg
1E2DE76C-C710-48E9-B936-29A3F61AEC13.jpeg
121C3E3C-8162-4769-82A0-0FC34CCEE7A8.jpeg
Got in Bang Saray last evening. Had a nice seafood dinner at Preecha, smaller branch of HQ in Jomtien. Good ambience at pier. Can see Pattaya’s bright neon lights across the bay. Really quiet nights, no glitz. And we were last customer with staff awaiting us to get our asses off at 2200.

Brekkie at Baan Sooksiri (rated 9 by Booking.com), quiet small resort minus the tourist hordes. Gardens well manicured

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, if you have Thai newspapers by your side, please find out for me what is the typical price for a short travel from Thailand to Singapore including airfare and accommodation.

I will be very surprised if the travel agents in Thailand can offer a 4D/3N tour below 8,000 baht since Scoot or AirAsia will makan at least 3,000 baht, and 3N hotel stay in Singapore can easily cost 6,000 baht in a cheapo location.

But maybe because they are travel agents they can find good accommodation for cheaper price. Then perhaps it's not wise to book tickets and accommodation separately. Even hotels along Bencoolen you have to pay more than $100 per night.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros, if you have Thai newspapers by your side, please find out for me what is the typical price for a short travel from Thailand to Singapore including airfare and accommodation.

I will be very surprised if the travel agents in Thailand can offer a 4D/3N tour below 8,000 baht since Scoot or AirAsia will makan at least 3,000 baht, and 3N hotel stay in Singapore can easily cost 6,000 baht in a cheapo location.

But maybe because they are travel agents they can find good accommodation for cheaper price. Then perhaps it's not wise to book tickets and accommodation separately. Even hotels along Bencoolen you have to pay more than $100 per night.
Probably twin sharing for hotel bit. Ask TC to bunk in

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible and not surprising. Such deals possible because agents got either free or discounted rates from hotels. Even booking dot com and hotel dot com also do that. They receive certain number of free rooms from bookings made through their portal and apps.

Not sure about Budget airlines, but hotels definitely have. If agent commit certain number of bookings, they can get certain number of free rooms in which they can resell to other agents or sell to customers directly. Usually will see such promotions during low season.