• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can also pop over to small cafe, for eats (cute crockery) and jam on the piano
Somehow I prefer modern-looking hotel. I remember I was at Phi Mai years ago, and had to stay @ one of those wooden guest houses. I moved out the next day, and took a 2-hour bus trip to Nahkon Rachasima because I couldn't find any modern-looking hotel in Phi Mai. It was the same when I went into a village in Yasothorn. Stayed at some wooden guesthouse and had to move out the next day to main hotel in Yasothorn City.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow I prefer modern-looking hotel. I remember I was at Phi Mai years ago, and had to stay @ one of those wooden guest houses. I moved out the next day, and took a 2-hour bus trip to Nahkon Rachasima because I couldn't find any modern-looking hotel in Phi Mai. It was the same when I went into a village in Yasothorn. Stayed at some wooden guesthouse and had to move out the next day to main hotel in Yasothorn City.
City guy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Started having the Foodland signature American breakfast at Foodland Pattaya Klang 10 years ago. Guess how much it cost during that time? 49 baht nia.

Kns la 10 years increased 16 baht reasonable la. Not like Singapore.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jun boh ? I was on my way to Sukishi the last time, and my Thai friend @ the pharmacy tells me it's not worth the effort, and asked me to go Shabushi instead.

This time sure must go try Sukishi.
Siam kias like Sabushi cos it was the first one to start the conveyor belt buffet in Siam Lor. So they think it is more hi so than sukishi. The variety of food at both place are almost the same. Foodwise, the biggest differences is the nam jeem (dipping sauce) and the clear soup which I prefer the Sukishi version.

The only thing Sabushi have that Sukishi dont have is a kind of green leaf vegetable. Dont know the name but will post the pic on my next trip to Sabushi.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siam kias like Sabushi cos it was the first one to start the conveyor belt buffet in Siam Lor. So they think it is more hi so than sukishi. The variety of food at both place are almost the same. Foodwise, the biggest differences is the nam jeem (dipping sauce) and the clear soup which I prefer the Sukishi version.

The only thing Sabushi have that Sukishi dont have is a kind of green leaf vegetable. Dont know the name but will post the pic on my next trip to Sabushi.
101009486_3BYHgXfxmtUqw5kVJ4cvcYK_jDCReMXelbpXmJ6GQXY.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Your riverside looks great to visit.
Pillow, Bonut -horrors, I just realised inserting the wrong restaurant link (apologies for boo hoo) last. Goodview is THE place to be (next door to Riverside), alongside the Ping river. Good makan, even with khantoke menu with zoukish crowds on weekends.

http://www.goodview.co.th/2010/about.php

picmain.jpg

Riverside, I've been too but seems to cater more more to farang clientele. Put my money on the iconic Goodview. Been around since 1996

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My type of hotel :

84628_15052716190027841970.jpg
555 me opposite. Prefer homely style sabai sabai accomodation. This type too commercial for me liaoz.

Believe it or not, didnt really enjoy the stay at Hilton. Other than the bed super springy and comfortable, not really impress with the rest.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not one of our Patts heroes, caught with his shorts down? :p

Police hunt for couple in Pattaya beach sex video
Breaking News March 14, 2018 09:12. By The Nation

Tourist police are trying to locate and take legal action against a foreign couple who were caught on video having sex on Dong Tan beach in Pattaya City.

The couple appear in a 31-second clip that was taken at 8am on Sunday and widely shared on social networks.

The video shows an unidentified man, who looks like a westerner, having sex with a woman on a drainage pipe behind Jomtien Marine Rescue Centre 3 in Tambon Nong Plue of Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district.

173d41924c92545484aec2aba2001be1.jpeg

The couple are clothed during the act, with only their shorts slightly pulled down. Many foreign tourists can be seen sitting on the beach.

Officials at the rescue centre said they saw the couple, who appeared to be drunk, arrive early in the morning and sit on the pipe for a while before they began having sex.

An official said he came out and blew his whistle as a warning for the two to stop. They then got up and walked away.

Since the clip has been shared online, tourist police in Pattaya have inspected the scene and tried to locate the two to fine them.