• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jialat burn all other cables as well
Very common lah. cables in siam lor only can have 3 things happen:

1. cable on fire
2. cable kenna damaged by overheight limit vehicle (sometimes even vehicles never over height limit also kenna, due to the weight of adding new cables, pulling the cable down)
3. too much cables on the wire pole until entire pole or poles fall.
4. cable kenna stole when copper price is good.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly high season at Pattaya. The RR coach at Swampy Airport to Pattaya demands a 3-hour wait. I switched to Bell and obtained a full refund from RR.

Bell is half empty.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
456C031C-FE54-42BE-8C17-4FE67929402C.jpeg
C851DE3B-B9CB-44C9-91D8-82916F1A30D3.jpeg
Easy, simple lunch at new open air food court at Bangchak gas station at Kaeng Krachan.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6784A4BC-E7C5-4EFF-B6A5-42074E8E9A5B.jpeg
BF96C4C2-E497-432B-B57E-2E2DACFD2E88.jpeg
E4B0AB71-1FB2-4ED7-BE98-D5C4B92822CD.jpeg
Early dinner from kitchen. Tiger prawns (beats farm types), tofu meatball and young coconut (bt15). Sauce with tamarind flavour.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
P Chon, this is homemade? Looks good enough to sell.
Yup. Homemade with credits from my youtube teachers. P’Narong. Thanks for the compliments.

Taste wise, definitely can make it and better than most hawker stalls. But can make money or not is another question. Quite expensive for me to do this dish for small quantity. If operate stall, might not be able to make money.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Homemade with credits from my youtube teachers. P’Narong. Thanks for the compliments.

Taste wise, definitely can make it and better than most hawker stalls. But can make money or not is another question. Quite expensive for me to do this dish for small quantity. If operate stall, might not be able to make money.
You need a good name for your stall. You can name it "Michelin 2-Star" Noodles.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need a good name for your stall. You can name it "Michelin 2-Star" Noodles.
555 no lah. cook all these food because more or less means miss my mum food. long time no go back liaoz.

talk about being choosy about food, all my mum and great grand mother fault. legendary cook.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another ah sia cb kia. Drive rot benz convertible and think he is above all. Assault the ror por por ( In thai Ror Por Por is the abreviation for Raksa khamPlord Pai which means security guard)
Incident took place in Phuket. 15 January 2561
My guess is this cb kia is either army or navy or mata related.