• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bangkok now, really nice

465D04DA-58C3-4006-B513-5505F50599A6.png

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If anyone really want to eat good chicken rice, look for those shop displaying "Gai Torn". Those that display "Khao Man Gai" can forget about it. I look also don't look.

This my number 1. (In Ayuthaya)

This my number 2. (In Pattaya North)

Both shops are Hainanese style (Sator Hai Lam)

I'm sure you can add this to your favourite list. At my pak soi Ramintra Soi 5. Having this plate for breakfast now as I post.

Owner not kheeneow use fragrant rice and always turned out to be not soggy and soft which I do not like.

IMG_20171031_080848.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kuay tiow ruea ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเรือ
One of the popular traditional Central Thai dish.
sen lek, sen mee, see yai and kark moo

be frank. I came for this.

saeb eli

The verdict.....gone in minutes

condiments and order slip

sorry no angrit here

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another sunny and windy day in Patts.

IMHO, Kanom Jeen is very unique to Thailand. Every part of Thailand have their own Nam Ya/Gaeng

kiow waan

nam ya kati

nam ngiow (this is north)

There are also Nam Ya Paa (jungle curry) and Gaeng Tai Pla (Southern fish curry) and Nam Yaa plu (crab curry)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...just scroll through Froggy's photos quickly to see if there are fine ladies first?
Let's put this to his acquired taste (as for his fine dining) :wink:. Some may like fast food (like your golden arches?):smile:. Think you got the drift:cool: Better scram before I kena cross fireo_O

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Lunch at Thai beef noodle restaurant along Ramintra Road

NDoimEI.jpg

Very nice outdoor dining
YT4fVK2.jpg

Opened since 1972
jHK3y4n.jpg

Kwayteow soup with braised beef
ADcJtXS.jpg

fY97i13.jpg

Sliced beef and beef balls soup
s0xSHPY.jpg

70 baht each bowl

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
555 have new motorsai must go jalan jalan. Ter Hua Giam Chai. Best!!!! This is the famous Pattaya Klang Khun Sri Tom Luad Moo

menu have tom luad moo too

those cannot speak or read thai just point to the number.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
555 have new motorsai must go jalan jalan. Ter Hua Giam Chai. Best!!!! This is the famous Pattaya Klang Khun Sri Tom Luad Moo

Yes I know this shop, I love to dump the rice into the soup and change it to khao tum, shiok

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have not been to Peppe's for 2 weeks and missed the wine especially when in Hokkaido too much sake already.

Dinner at Peppe's last night order the usual stuff like

my fav Amarone
W0k7nqY.jpg

Peppe's fresh and delicious ham
rB8Z3d5.jpg

7Uy41AE.jpg

Beautiful toscano salami and parma ham
xO0cGDx.jpg

Anchovies
yB6xxbc.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Portobello
dLLMeqL.jpg

Tagliatelle pasta with Italian sausage and mushrooms all home made by the chef
RGR3GZW.jpg

Simply love this meat
o01P1OY.jpg

Closed up
lwVHL1J.jpg

Love the new hair
7tNSIEU.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This dish need no intro. Froggy also intro this fish before.This is the real national dish of Thailand as every Thais eat this so often( less cover heads and eat vegetables only ones). Also, this dish can be find everywherr and extremely affordable.