• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about Boon Tong Kee in Bkk....
Before that there was an imitation shop named Boon Tong Kiat in thong lor. I think it’s still there.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Talking about Boon Tong Kee in Bkk....
Before that there was an imitation shop named Boon Tong Kiat in thong lor. I think it’s still there.

Yes been there for years its still there today

boontongkiat13.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saturday I asked my maid if she ate Singapore chicken rice when she visited Singapore earlier this year was surprised she did not eat so I told her I'd bring her to Boon Tong Kee at Central Festival Eastville.

Vo96btz.jpg

Ordered a charsiew - Thais like to eat moo daeng literally pig-red which is char siew but their char siew is dyed red unlike ours roasted
n8m11e4.jpg

DDIiQJn.jpg

She wanted to eat pak-bong which is our kangkong so I ordered this dish again
j4iKzP3.jpg

This bitter gourd soup is pretty good I must say with 3 huge bitter gourd stuffed with minced pork
f9W5lV2.jpg

Ordered half chicken
s8TqQNO.jpg

She thoroughly enjoyed the meal commented the chicken and rice is so different from Thai
2uc0OdN.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So everyone just ignored the order?

There is also a new law by this fuckup junta last year that cannot transport people in pickup truck or any truck. End up workers has to be in busses or vans while their equipment on trucks right? Again its been ignored police also not enforcing it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I love Xenforo. You know straight away when someone answers your post.

Also the alert for moderated post is great simply go in to the alert and the list is there no need to go each post to approve.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jun
There is also a new law by this fuckup junta last year that cannot transport people in pickup truck or any truck. End up workers has to be in busses or vans while their equipment on trucks right? Again its been ignored police also not enforcing it.

Junta and you not friends. Junta and PAP good friends. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saturday I asked my maid if she ate Singapore chicken rice when she visited Singapore earlier this year was surprised she did not eat so I told her I'd bring her to Boon Tong Kee at Central Festival Eastville.

Ordered a charsiew - Thais like to eat moo daeng literally pig-red which is char siew but their char siew is dyed red unlike ours roasted

She wanted to eat pak-bong which is our kangkong so I ordered this dish again

This bitter gourd soup is pretty good I must say with 3 huge bitter gourd stuffed with minced pork

Ordered half chicken

She thoroughly enjoyed the meal commented the chicken and rice is so different from Thai
2uc0OdN.jpg
is that your maid with the gold lorex watch? one lucky maid.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is for the safety of the passengers. but if thais are willing to take the risk, so be it. sinkies will blame the pap if something happens to them while riding unprotected in the back of a pickup truck. but since sinkies have air-conned cars, cabs, buses, trains and uber to ride in, they’re ok with bangla workers riding unprotected in the back of pickup trucks. they die their biz.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had fun at Peppe's

2G5cbrd.jpg

The blue cheese
cmx2adt.jpg

and his legendary but simple portobello
c2sTviW.jpg

fresh and dry cuts
IZeUC4G.jpg

greens
oCigyvD.jpg

french mussels
ZbyZYGC.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
While on our 3rd bottle of Amarone, was told to go into the kitchen to cook our own pasta
KIN5Aan.jpg

8I0IUnq.jpg

9j44Iem.jpg

5zkikY8.jpg

Success
QThJyGr.jpg

with lots of truffles
ELRuJ5k.jpg

Finished
Jhr7gzD.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is for the safety of the passengers. but if thais are willing to take the risk, so be it. sinkies will blame the pap if something happens to them while riding unprotected in the back of a pickup truck. but since sinkies have air-conned cars, cabs, buses, trains and uber to ride in, they’re ok with bangla workers riding unprotected in the back of pickup trucks. they die their biz.

Don't blame PAP, blame who? PAP runs our lives, so it deserves to get blame.