• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breakfast for the day. Half boiled eggs X 2 plus bread. When feeling lazy, this is what I eat for breakfast, sometimes lunch.

Photo0390.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
how long ago was that? When i saw that i was thinking wah terrorist attacks again after the red vs yellow thing.

Joe just threw a wet blanket over my hot news. It's not that old. It happened 2 days ago. I didn't catch the news on time too. And Sukhumvit 71 is very near Thonglor, where people "mee thong" and "loop lor" reside.:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe just threw a wet blanket over my hot news. It's not that old. It happened 2 days ago. I didn't catch the news on time too. And Sukhumvit 71 is very near Thonglor, where people "mee thong" and "loop lor" reside.:smile:

Sorry la bro. News means instant ma. Anyway its just some Iranian fools. At home don't know what the fuck they did cause an explosion. Then all tried to run. One managed to escape to KL but kenna caught there. Another managed to reach Suvanabhumbi also kenna caught. Last one like stupid hero started to throw bombs in the street, tried to hail taxi, taxi refused to take him kenna one grenade from him, damn suay. Then saw police panicked threw grenade at police but grenade rolled back to him and cut off his two legs so after that he cannot run anymore. I think have a 4th person a lady now in Iran already.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Breakfast for the day. Half boiled eggs X 2 plus bread. When feeling lazy, this is what I eat for breakfast, sometimes lunch.

Yo bro I have 4 bottles of Tiger brand superior dark soya sauce in my kitchen. Love the Singapore version. Here sebeh sweet la like our sweet sauce and also not dark enough.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo bro I have 4 bottles of Tiger brand superior dark soya sauce in my kitchen. Love the Singapore version. Here sebeh sweet la like our sweet sauce and also not dark enough.
Dark one must also come with the light one. And not forgetting Sweet Dark Sauce (Tee Jiu) for 'Heh Jor'. :wink:

Photo0392.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...look a little bit machiam Singapore Pools.
joetys said:
Chonburifc is running horse racing betting business la. TVs showing the races later.
Nah, just a front for his FL business (running displays on what's on the menu). I can vouch, as he proudly did a tour of his premises. Got reception, coffee corner and desktops (to key in order). Parking's easy too ...oops too much giveaway info.:o

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah, just a front for his FL business (running displays on what's on the menu). I can vouch, as he proudly did a tour of his premises. Got reception, coffee corner and desktops (to key in order). Parking's easy too ...oops too much giveaway info.:o
Hehehe. Added a polycarbonate roof in front of the office today. Busy whole day.

Photo0394.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a hard day's work. Buffet dinner at Shabushi (Same owner as Oishii). Personal steamboat with conveyor belt dishes. Healthy and Hygiene.

Photo0395.jpg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can choose any dish from the conveyor belt. Even have fresh salmon which can eat raw. Only setback is prawn is a little small but fresh.

Photo0398.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After dinner, go to Cocktail Car and have another 2 rounds of Long Island Tea. A little mao now cos' on the way, da bao another 2 bottles of Barcardi Breeze lemon. :wink:

Have a plesant evening guys!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Added a polycarbonate roof in front of the office today. Busy whole day.

View attachment 3803

knn I already told you I in roofing business why you forget? I would have given you my super duper fibreglass roof for fucking free including my famous screws and silicone sealant all with 20 years warranty and you only need someone to install. My Pleuk Daeng factory produce this. My products comes with UV resistance while polycarbonate does not and get dirty in a matter of months and cracks start to form in 2-3 years. Ok next time you need to change just call me ok?

slide0112_image411.jpg

slide0089_image356.jpg

slide0115_image427.jpg

Oh and polycarbonate is fucking hot you will know it tomorrow. Mine is super cool because its translucent and give a very soft light through.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn I already told you I in roofing business why you forget? I would have given you my super duper fibreglass roof for fucking free including my famous screws and silicone sealant all with 20 years warranty and you only need someone to install. My Pleuk Daeng factory produce this. My products comes with UV resistance while polycarbonate does not and get dirty in a matter of months and cracks start to form in 2-3 years. Ok next time you need to change just call me ok?

Oh and polycarbonate is fucking hot you will know it tomorrow. Mine is super cool because its translucent and give a very soft light through.
Joetys, thanks for the offer but decision was made earlier by partners. Anyway, that is for the old office, I see if the new office need roofing or not. :wink:

On the roof, the effect already can be felt. During the late afternoon, the office is much cooler now as compared to earlier without the roof. OK, I also put your company product brochure at my reception area.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A farang friend of mine is trying to sell his bar to me. Have seen the place and quite like the location. Thinking of converting it to a coffee shop joint instead of competing with the rest of the bars in the same stretch. Of course, the waitress will be SYTs. Have to recce the place a few more times.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetys, thanks for the offer but decision was made earlier by partners. Anyway, that is for the old office, I see if the new office need roofing or not. :wink:

On the roof, the effect already can be felt. During the late afternoon, the office is much cooler now as compared to earlier without the roof. OK, I also put your company product brochure at my reception area.

Sawasdee krup, next time tell me first na?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joetys, and all -sawasdi ton chao. Wow.. was that your palace? :eek::wink:
chonburifc said:
farang friend of mine is trying to sell his bar to me. ..Thinking of converting it to a coffee shop joint instead of competing with the rest of the bars in the same stretch. Of course, the waitress will be SYTs.
Must QA properly puying staff, avoid extended family thing. Perks include service boss nicely, loyalty brings on benefits:p
go to Cocktail Car and have another 2 rounds of Long Island Tea. A little mao now cos' on the way, da bao another 2 bottles of Barcardi Breeze lemon
Oy, mai kee mao?:wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetys, and all -sawasdi ton chao. Wow.. was that your palace? :eek::wink:

Sawasdee krup pii yingyang. No la all these pics and many more in my com are projects we did and actual customer's properties. No bad right?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A farang friend of mine is trying to sell his bar to me. Have seen the place and quite like the location. Thinking of converting it to a coffee shop joint instead of competing with the rest of the bars in the same stretch. Of course, the waitress will be SYTs. Have to recce the place a few more times.

This one must chio me lah !

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee krup, next time tell me first na?
Thanks buddy. Special delivery via Dmax V Cross izzit? Tell you something but don't tulan hor. Also build two workers resting shed in Surin during december but using galvanised plates cos' not enough budget there.

Must QA properly puying staff, avoid extended family thing. Perks include service boss nicely, loyalty brings on benefits:p

Oy, mai kee mao?:wink:
Yeah, last few weeks have been mao every night because 'kliat' mak.

This one must chio me lah !

Will snap some pics of the place later. :wink: