• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe and you, both have been posting about food, food and food. Got go gym or not ?

Only input no output. Here I go again. Just so you know this is how Thai like their roti (prata):

f705e549.jpg

First mix egg and sliced banana and add to the dough

442afc6a.jpg

After fry cut into squares

e54e272e.jpg

tanbah lots of sweeten condensed milk

0d949d11.jpg

Finally tambah lots of white sugar (ovaltine and chocolate extra charge)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only input no output. Here I go again. Just so you know this is how Thai like their roti (prata):
Not a fan of LOS roti prata cos' don't have curry. Now, I kid teung the Roti Prata at 10 storey.
Also LOS wok for Roti is usually the aluminium or stainless steel flat wok whereas the SG/MY wok is cast iron type.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technicians now installing 2 units of LED TV in my reception area. Told partners it's for guests but actually it's for myself. :p
The LED TVs are almost completed. Technicians will come and clean up the cabling work tomorrow. Left TV is TV3 and right TV is of course, Russian channel. Just want to make the reception area a little bit more lively but think I should have got 32 inch instead of 24 inch.

Photo0387.jpg

Last edited:

typh00n

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an Indonesian colleague who studied and worked in Bangkok for many years.
Cost of living is really cheap.
But cannot own freehold landed property and getting permanent residence is not as easy as sillypore.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have an Indonesian colleague who studied and worked in Bangkok for many years.
Cost of living is really cheap.
But cannot own freehold landed property and getting permanent residence is not as easy as sillypore.

Hi typh00n, I just met a few Indonesians last week who were here for a week's meetings, they claimed that Bangkok is cheaper than Jakarta in terms of food, shopping and even transportation. I was surprised.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a fan of LOS roti prata cos' don't have curry. Now, I kid teung the Roti Prata at 10 storey.
Also LOS wok for Roti is usually the aluminium or stainless steel flat wok whereas the SG/MY wok is cast iron type.

me too. not a fan for thai roti.. how can you eat roti with so much sugar and without curry.. That is so odd.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why? thai people did not send army to middle east, thai people did not steal their oil? why bomb them?
Transit point for their targets, with lax security and easy staying arrangements. And ...'boo hoo' too

Last edited: