• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. now at no. 2 workplace.she just finished work so we are having dinner at her workplace. she works in a teochew porridge joint. but think she cannot wear her work uniform anymore liaoz cos now gain alot of weight lah and uniform too tight liaoz. she very angry when i say she fat but actually i worry she not comfortable. see? good heart kena hoot. paiseh to post pics of fat zha bor.:p

i drinking chang beer she just eat veges and som tam lah.:smile: sometimes, i wish everynight can be like this.:smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. now at no. 2 workplace.she just finished work so we are having dinner at her workplace. she works in a teochew porridge joint. but think she cannot wear her work uniform anymore liaoz cos now gain alot of weight lah and uniform too tight liaoz. she very angry when i say she fat but actually i worry she not comfortable. see? good heart kena hoot. paiseh to post pics of fat zha bor.:p

i drinking chang beer she just eat veges and som tam lah.:smile: sometimes, i wish everynight can be like this.:smile:

I hope your number 2 will go to see her doctor for regular check up, and to ensure that she is on a balanced diet, with supplements, if necessary.
May I suggest that you do not smoke in front of her re: second smoke vis-à-vis foetus

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wuqi, joetys vcross is a good one. had the honour of being a passenger in this dmax vcross and feels very comfortable. joetys, if i remember correctly, your dmax is auto transmission rite?

Yes its auto.

Very blur now with so much reds from this place

[video=youtube;HSBD0K5lzWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSBD0K5lzWo[/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope your number 2 will go to see her doctor for regular check up, and to ensure that she is on a balanced diet, with supplements, if necessary.
May I suggest that you do not smoke in front of her re: second smoke vis-à-vis foetus
hehehe, thanks bro charlie. she hates smoking. so i can only smoke in the balcony. anyway, i dont really smoke when she around. but we used to smoke sheesha (arab pipes) together. now i can only wait for tomorrow morning to have my next puff.

hehehe. goodnight guys.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see? when i too good, she want to climb on top of my head. i all along sleep window side. like that also want to fight. anyway, i let her win lah. me today pong chek liaoz. can only nod and shake head. good nite and sweet dreams. huat huat huat. i bought 57 Heavily but open 56. wtf!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Good to hear that she is gaining weight, women needs sufficient fat ratio in them to have a good pregnancy. Too thin dangerous, too fat as well.
Girls being girls, best not to tease them, after all they are going to suffer for 9 months and it was for your sake as well. Congratulations once
again and have a well deserved rest. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
guys, thanks alot for the encouragement. last night, we had a good talk on what to do next. first time we talk like mature adults without quarelling. :p

will be sending our things back by lorry cos too much things including 2motorbikes.. then i will accompany her back at end of the month. there she will stay until delivery.

now, i am not ready to get out of here due to biz reasons and have yet to think of a solution. but now can only take one step at a time.

This is very encouraging, glad to hear that. I understand man, no one can ask you to do more than your best. I am sure it will only get better for you and your growing family. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
on the pregnancy, actually this is not the first time. my wife from previous marriage was expecting and 3 months into the pregnancy, she had a miscarriage. my life turned upside down and till now, i still very scare.

anyway, her mother will be coming here tomorrow to stay for 2 weeks. month end they will return together. i want her to return right away but she need to serve 2 week notice with her company. actually i willing to forgo the salary but she insist.

Oh i am sorry to hear, i understand, it turned bad for me too and was worse when the other one was also like that. I understand, very responsible person but this type of thing best to be careful. Best to ask her to stay off the wet areas or heavy lifting work. Also sorry sir but i must say this, smoking harms the child and even at the minimal, could make the child more prone to allergies, etc.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Just home in Bangkok from Taipei. Ranger will be a good choice. New model and absolutely handsome, orange colour will be great or the fire engine red is also nice. Mine's a red Isuzu V-Cross got it about 14 months ago. Great truck.

Very nice!! Looks really cool! It does look like it, i don't see this model in MY much though, good model to look out for.
I will have a look at specs. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
wuqi, joetys vcross is a good one. had the honour of being a passenger in this dmax vcross and feels very comfortable. joetys, if i remember correctly, your dmax is auto transmission rite?

the dmax has a much better interior than vigo hilux. maybe nissan navara can fight. the dmax i used to own never gave me any problem (maybe its new). and good news for 4x4 fans, there are a lot of 4x4 accessories shops here. for a start, can get a bullbar or a canvas or fibreglass cover for the back. i got a pvc canvass cover for the back. turn out quite useful.

other modifications, i paiseh to say. running blue led lights at the rear when i brake. :p.

there is a big 4x4 online community in bangkok. i will check and post the website

Very nice! I am a big fan of car mods (legal stuff) Will find out more, hopefully we have the Vcross here. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Sawatdee Krub Pi wuqi256,

Thanks for sharing your life experiences. I find it very inspiring and I have learn much from it.
Korp khun mak krub

Thank you sir, i am just sharing what i found was the most important to me and in the end realised it was certainly not work.
Now my son is like a mini tare panda to me. :smile:

Senza%20nome10.jpg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
morning guys. its very hot over here. only 9 am but temperature already 35 degree outdoors. lost many plants due to the heat.leaves just dried up and fried. in the past, i water once a day. now its thrice a day. in additon, have to spray water on the leaves regularly. afternoon temperature can hit 40 degree. worse is its not windy.

20130517_085746_zps029a9958.jpg

this pot of fern leaves was full last week.

20130517_085718_zps32e72001.jpg

only the small palm trees and lime plants are doing well.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very nice!! Looks really cool! It does look like it, i don't see this model in MY much though, good model to look out for.
I will have a look at specs. :smile:

not i splash cold water but high riding 4WD pickup are highly valued by vehicle thieves. my friend father isuzu pickup was just stolen the weekend before ge13. they own it ard 5yrs and stolen right at their door step. wake up in the morning and the vehicle missing from the front gate. they parked the camry inside the gate while leaving the isuzu and wira outside.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
angkok has been very hot these two days too. Once wake up got to turn on the aircon at the living/dinning room. There is no more cold water for shower its hot hot water. Think something is wrong somewhere its already more than a month after Songkran yet its still so hot.

At the TG lounge in Suvarnabhumbi now heading home for the weekend to visit family. Always like their morning chicken porridge.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
morning guys. its very hot over here. only 9 am but temperature already 35 degree outdoors. lost many plants due to the heat.leaves just dried up and fried. in the past, i water once a day. now its thrice a day. in additon, have to spray water on the leaves regularly. afternoon temperature can hit 40 degree. worse is its not windy.

dont spray water on the leaves under direct sunlight. it kill the plant even faster, just water direct to the soil.

anyway, congrats to you on your gal "big stomach". not bad for an uncle. hehe....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here's how the lounge looks like in D gates

[video=youtube;i_jLWnDHWYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_jLWnDHWYQ[/video]

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont spray water on the leaves under direct sunlight. it kill the plant even faster, just water direct to the soil.

anyway, congrats to you on your gal "big stomach". not bad for an uncle. hehe....
thanks bro.

i did water the plants many times. even neighbours' plants facing the same problem. all their orchid plants leaves turn yellow. the weather is exceptionally hot the last few days. donno how to describe. the moment step out of shower, perspire like crazy liaoz. Now I have to move most of the plants under the shade. the mini palm and the wall crawlers are doing fine.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember "frying" under nov/dec thai sun at kanchanaburi. the heat really burn onto the skin. standing under a tree was much much prefer than "baking" while sitting inside a M113.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember "frying" under nov/dec thai sun at kanchanaburi. the heat really burn onto the skin. standing under a tree was much much prefer than "baking" while sitting inside a M113.

You are a khao meng veteran.....at least the weather is hot and dry in LOS.....unlike sinkie it's hot and humid.
Back then in K town was the first time in my life I saw the thermometer go above 40 C

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are a khao meng veteran.....at least the weather is hot and dry in LOS.....unlike sinkie it's hot and humid.
Back then in K town was the first time in my life I saw the thermometer go above 40 C

Knn I thought I will be leaving a hot place and coming to a cooler place, got out of Changi airport about an hour ago was hit with this hot wave. Jialat.