• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hehehe. bluff people one lah. of course little clutter cos' i moved almost everything to new shop liaoz. later i show my new office, you sure faint. :p but will still keep this old office cos' most my visitors prefer the old office on second floor. office at new shop is 3rd floor.

Old Office = Safe House

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
English breakfast with fresh coffee cost 99baht with the 2 slices of toast 119baht or $4.95
null-1060.jpg

I don't like eggs sunny side up i.e. runny yolk. In Thailand, when you order khai dao, most eggs are done over easy i.e. fry both sides but the yolk is still runny.
I have to remember to ask them for khai dao suk suk which means basically "nuke 'em".

I too have eaten at Took Lae Dee (Good and Cheap - the name of the Foodland outlet) many times because there was one near where I lived. But usually only early am. Otherwise, I find them a little too expensive for me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This office is Sor Sor class type of office........no joke.
No wonder they call you Pattaya Godfather......

guys paiseh. no mega breakfast today cos' now at old office. forgot there is a charity event near old office. so need to show face to organiser.

at the same time check the new vertical blinds installed by my partner. and also log on to sbf.

20130201_093251_zps98304574.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Office = Safe House
Yeah, for Chon's shenanigans :p:wink:

chonburifc said:
bluff people one lah. ..keep this old office cos' most my visitors prefer the old office on second floor.
Recall you told me old office's boss furniture good also for chewing up staff (or other way around by partner?)

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
English breakfast with fresh coffee cost 99baht with the 2 slices of toast 119baht or $4.95
null-1060.jpg

how come u special got 2 butter instead of 1 butter and jam? cannot, must go complain liaoz.

looks nice, but how come the ham looks different? i thought the surface should be smooth? but the ham here is with all the creasing?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the one you described is picnic ham.....connoisseurs dun consider that ham at all.
The one in the pic is real ham.

Spot on, thanks for replying.

Now leaving office for lunch, not hungry and don't know where to go, shitz, too early for hump ham hump sorry I'm confused.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Spot on, thanks for replying.

Now leaving office for lunch, not hungry and don't know where to go, shitz, too early for hump ham hump sorry I'm confused.

Of course the aircon is there strategically position for this

[video=youtube;_IQVifbYkEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IQVifbYkEE[/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, for Chon's shenanigans :p:wink:

Recall you told me old office's boss furniture good also for chewing up staff (or other way around by partner?)
hehehe. still serve the same function. next few day, i need to counsel a staff. yesterday payday so i busy.:smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, morning busy so no mega breakfast. tomorrow ok?

here's semi mega lunch. cook beginning to understand my eating pattern liao.

IMG-20130201-WA0001_zps2ca1c2b8.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. and dessert is,

20130201_130321_zps9e535357.jpg

normally i dont eat sweet stuff but since cook prepare liaoz. bobian, eat lah. turn out not bad at all.

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro chon

So envious of you.. tuk wan gin ah-han aroi mak mak!

My lunch was brown rice + 3 veggies. :-P

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn this year's fishmaw really expensive, mua-hee fishmaw high quality price per kilo went up from 5500-6500 last year to 8500-10500 this year. Now at Chinatown bought this and sea cucumber, scallops etc also lots of CNY decorations. Stopped for duck noodles and Pohpiah

null-1813.jpg