• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
morning guys, slept at 2 and woke up at 5. at shop now to discuss breakfast menu with staff. also the sauces to go with brekkie. finalize liaoz.

here are the sauces.

20130125_083422.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for all the bros who like to cook. ta daa!!!

gas stove with turbo mode. hehehehe. test this one first.

20130125_084739.jpg

kns, havent buy the ventilation yet. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

20130125_084739.jpg

ok you talking about this I must tell you I have this in my outdoor kitchen 3 years liao. Great stuff.

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand.

Alamak you read wrongly la bro. I said chai-tao-kway not char-kway-tiao

Kor tort, my bad... No wonder it looks like carrot cake... Because it is... &duh&... Kekek.. Looks absolutely delicious nevertheless... Hehehe

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

yo chunburi,

i like the sauce tray of urs. well, it is almos the same as the 'windy resort' that is located at the pattaya walking street, near the pier. it has similar (or i should say, exact) wooden tray, and everytime i stay at the resort ( i stayed there 3 times) i will order club sandwich, this tray will come along too.. :smile: love the mustard too .

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yo chunburi,

i like the sauce tray of urs. well, it is almos the same as the 'windy resort' that is located at the pattaya walking street, near the pier. it has similar (or i should say, exact) wooden tray, and everytime i stay at the resort ( i stayed there 3 times) i will order club sandwich, this tray will come along too.. :smile: love the mustard too .
hehehe. gamsiah gam siah. this is the setting of my breakfast setup. paiseh, now dinner time liaoz so no food to show. tomorrow ok?

20130125_172503.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

kekekeke another Hindu meal for me, really nice.

20130125_120234.jpg

Dry Curry Chicken with basmati rice
20130125_120151.jpg

Partner's Seafood Pasta is not bad too with big prawns
[
20130125_120128.jpg

this posted by my Galaxy Camera, brining to love this toy

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hehehe. new toy again har? warn u first hor. battery very fast finish. ned to get a battery charger for car hor. for u hor, dont waste time, get 3 for your fleet. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

hehehe. new toy again har? warn u first hor. battery very fast finish. ned to get a battery charger for car hor. for u hor, dont waste time, get 3 for your fleet. :smile:

Just got a powerful 5300mA external battery charger in Sinkieland last week say can charge iPhone 3 times so no problem, carry with me everywhere. Knn can someone come up with ssomething can charge me one time per week is all I'm asking for no need 3x.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just got a powerful 5300mA external battery charger in Sinkieland last week say can charge iPhone 3 times so no problem, carry with me everywhere. Knn can someone come up with ssomething can charge me one time per week is all I'm asking for no need 3x.
kns. can last one day steal laugh liaoz. u want 1 week?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kekekeke another Hindu meal for me, really nice.

Dry Curry Chicken with basmati rice
20130125_120151.jpg

this posted by my Galaxy Camera, brining to love this toy

nice long grain of Basmati rice. thought of eating good nasi brani!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

20130125_084739.jpg

got a friend in F&B, he told me gas is a killer in overhead after rental in sg. i don't know about Thailand though. some eateries even started using microwave oven to heat up or cook food to serve.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got 1 table super good drinker. think today already break even liaoz but still cannot close for the day. paiseh staff have to do overtime.

me tomorrow 4 am have to wake up go market. kns, now very mao liaoz.