• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look for Pump King and Additive King, if you want screw you look for Screw King
If he looking for hump king, try mirror +555:p

Pi chon, no derm exploits tonight? Hope you not too wasted with Patts songkran special. Enjoy, mate

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
261137_177947785601809_3681289_n.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
P'Joe, I'll be arriving at BKK earliest flight tomorrow, come pick me to your office, where are you now? P'Joe, please reply me, urgent!!!!

Secretary of course always by my side to assist me anytime la. Just got back from 泡脚。

I cannot see photo because the link is firewalled by the gov here.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Secretary of course always by my side to assist me anytime la. Just got back from 泡脚。

I cannot see photo because the link is firewalled by the gov here.
Hahaha.... why so strict there 1? can't go by proxy server? got go ECA at Shenzhen or not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahaha.... why so strict there 1? can't go by proxy server? got go ECA at Shenzhen or not?

Tomorrow morning to Foshan for 3 meetings and Shunde for 1 meeting and dinner, next morning go Dongguan for 3 meetings, then to Shenzhen to catch my flight to Shanghai at 8pm should arrive in hotel only by 11.30pm. Sunday free. Monday to Wuxi, Jiangying then Hangzhou. Tuesday Yuhang (part of Hangzhou) then rush to Pudong airport to catch 5.45pm flight back. Really no time for any ECA la bro. I work pretty hard like all of you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good night guys. Had been a very tiring 3 days of visiting the trade fair. Another 5 days of rushing here and there to go.

Sawasdee krup

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he looking for hump king, try mirror +555:p

Pi chon, no derm exploits tonight? Hope you not too wasted with Patts songkran special. Enjoy, mate
Hehehe. Did not even have the chance to walk out of the apartment compound. Can only drink at my apartment void deck with neighbors.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally it's back to normal after one day of crazy celebrations. The cleaners were out in full force to clean up the place this morning while I was out for breakfast. And also time for car owners to sent their cars for car wash.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally it's back to normal after one day of crazy celebrations. The cleaners were out in full force to clean up the place this morning while I was out for breakfast. And also time for car owners to sent their cars for car wash.

Think they will enjoy through the weekend lah, hahaaha. Good morning everyone :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think they will enjoy through the weekend lah, hahaaha. Good morning everyone :smile:
Morning almk and all bros,

You are right on this. Many times, over enjoy. Luckily, none of my staff reported sick today. :biggrin:

One problem with the locals is they tend to 'over celebrate' songkran. Last evening, heard 2 gun shots nearby but not sure who fire it. Could be mata or dek wai run getting into trouble with rival gangs. Songkran celebrations will usually see many fights. Imagine drinking from the morning until evening with almost unlimited flow of alcohol and music.