• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice pics P'Chon

Hehehe. After some tips from forum host, better improve my photo skills. Here's my lunch at sattahip. Kway teow look chin pla. Think YY should be familiar with this stall.:biggrin:

9ffc0620.jpg

5e05c176.jpg

4108bb3c.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Have to Aod Ton, else your XO also mod kuat (empty bottle). BTW, do you think it's useful for me to visit this fair? Any agricultural stuff?

Pii Chon if you can tell me what are the products you are looking for then I can tell you. However these fairs are mostly for big importers who bring in to sell in bulk like me screw king, wahahahaha.

I found someone selling a copy HTC mobile phone and tested it and its very nice and fast. US$25 each (must order 3,000 pcs)

your hotel bed is too neat and empty without a woman on it.

he he he he during all these fairs or big events there is such a thing as "cleaning dirt" 扫黄 so all joins closed and my bed is clean. Got to go out of town like Dongguan and Shenzhen.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Back in Sin City. Pics of Sin City Songkran festival. Today is the big day and also quite dangerous. Went to Rayong for lunch cos' almost every favorite food outlet is closed today.

Here's some pics taken moments ago.

7b1ee74d.jpg

b2458f2c.jpg

e355d7b3.jpg

f2e9242e.jpg

0c22a9cc.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, here's the toilet in the beach restaurant in Rayong where I had my beer. This is what I call first world. Clean and dry without any cleaner. Everyone is Zhi Tong.

6b052103.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Chon if you can tell me what are the products you are looking for then I can tell you. However these fairs are mostly for big importers who bring in to sell in bulk like me screw king, wahahahaha.

I found someone selling a copy HTC mobile phone and tested it and its very nice and fast. US$25 each (must order 3,000 pcs)

he he he he during all these fairs or big events there is such a thing as "cleaning dirt" 扫黄 so all joins closed and my bed is clean. Got to go out of town like Dongguan and Shenzhen.
Hehehe. Interested in Industrial Pumps and Agricultural Addictive only. :biggrin: But volume only 1 or 2 nia for pumps. Addictive maybe more.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, if you run out of 'ammunition', there are many stalls selling water, powder, beer, water guns and almost anything you will need to get others wet.

514c32bb.jpg

a409b84f.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Interested in Industrial Pumps and Agricultural Addictive only. :biggrin: But volume only 1 or 2 nia for pumps. Addictive maybe more.

Ok bro then you need to look for Pump King and Additive King, if you want screw you look for Screw King

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok bro then you need to look for Pump King and Additive King, if you want screw you look for Screw King
Hehehe. Actually, the pumps we were using previously are all China made pumps. Have to say it's cheap and good and better than the local pumps. Agricultural addictive have to visit Europe, think China still not strong in these areas.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Almk, soup got. Fits our taste buds with kuay teow, mee kia soup or dry. Only trouble is this place is a bit far out of sin city

knn if I go must bring my own balacan-hiam-jio for the dry mee-kia

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn if I go must bring my own balacan-hiam-jio for the dry mee-kia
Alamaking said:
Soup taste like in BKK 1 huh? Fuck man, I miss
Daresay this is best fish ball noodle I tasted in LOS. Other is kopitiam soi lek 23 Sukhumvit near Admiral Premier Hotel (1 of my hangouts) and infamous Soi Cowboy. Only open lunch time, crowded with office crowds (Siam Tower etc). Run by teochew guy, with fried wantan (comes close to Sg style).