• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its lunch time in sinkieland, the char siew looks yummy, whats the other bit, roast duck?
Yes, Roast Duck (Khao Naa Ped Moo Daeng). So far this one is the only one of the two stalls in LOS that passed my "Moo Daeng" test. :wink:

After breakfast, went to Dong Tan beach to jalan jalan. Also looking for condo unit over there. Here's some pics.

35a2427e.jpg

c8d54bf6.jpg

80eb56a6.jpg

Like this condo but out of my reach.

157aa8fe.jpg

Some castle freak actually build this castle.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, Roast Duck (Khao Naa Ped Moo Daeng). So far this one is the only one of the two stalls in LOS that passed my "Moo Daeng" test. :wink:

After breakfast, went to Dong Tan beach to jalan jalan. Also looking for condo unit over there. Here's some pics.

the beach looks nice!!!!

damn, im still stuck behind my laptop at my office. :(

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prawns with shell can be quite tasty too especially if deep fried really well.

goes well with beer.
Hehehe, I am one of the few that eat prawns with shell if smaller size.

For those interested in a teaching career. Here's a recognized TEFL training centre in Sin City. Think need to attend minimum 120 hours theory lessons plus 5 full days practical to receive this qualifications.
c8e32bd8.jpg

76c696eb.jpg

Place where I eat my Khao Naa Ped Moo Daeng. Don't look down at these run down place. A friend once ask me while having Khao Moo Daeng, "Do you know how much money flow through here everyday?"

0b92a2a1.jpg

Even the arabs are making money here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like this condo but out of my reach.

157aa8fe.jpg

Some castle freak actually build this castle.

is this actually a condo designed as a castle or an actual residence of 1 person. Looks very tacky and badly designed.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this actually a condo designed as a castle or an actual residence of 1 person. Looks very tacky and badly designed.
The Russians are the majority in this area, Dong Tan Beach (Jomtien).I guess it must be a hotel or condotel for the Russian tourists. Some Russian owners don't even rent out to non-Russians here.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
b821e028.jpg

On quickie before I continue to walk. What you think KYP? Saw it in Canton Fair took this photo just now. Factory export this to Europe for US$980.00 each. Has battery and motor in the wheel. Chio boh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
b821e028.jpg

On quickie before I continue to walk. What you think KYP? Saw it in Canton Fair took this photo just now. Factory export this to Europe for US$980.00 each. Has battery and motor in the wheel. Chio boh?
Hehehe. You want to Dao Bao this thing back to LOS?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
b821e028.jpg

Hehehe. You want to Dao Bao this thing back to LOS?