• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today is business as usual in Sin City liaoz. Most biz will be opened for today and tomorrow but will close again on Thursday (19 April) for the big Songkran celebrations.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think you are refering to clayfish. Same family but different. Mantis Prawn shell very easy to peel. :smile:
Crayfish is xia po, dunno leh, the mantis prawn i ate at HK hard to peel, maybe not fresh, hahaha... I know the meat got purplish texture in it 1.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know, i always order this deep fried and tossed in 椒盐.

getting to the meat is torture but shiok at the same time.

damn sadist :biggrin:
For fans of mantis prawns, one great place to try is Somboon at Ratchada. Last time taken was 4-5 years ago. Remember the place die die also don't accept credit card. NW should be familiar with this joint as it is walking distance to Claudia.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today is business as usual in Sin City liaoz. Most biz will be opened for today and tomorrow but will close again on Thursday (19 April) for the big Songkran celebrations.
Massage parlour open for business meh? all the gals went back hometown!!!! :eek:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For fans of mantis prawns, one great place to try is Somboon at Ratchada. Last time taken was 4-5 years ago. Remember the place die die also don't accept credit card. NW should be familiar with this joint as it is walking distance to Claudia.

hmm thanks bro, i'll hunt for it when im in LOS next time.

ohh, also another one of my fav.
img_2354.jpg

grilled fresh water prawns.. yummy!! :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm thanks bro, i'll hunt for it when im in LOS next time.

ohh, also another one of my fav.
View attachment 4519

grilled fresh water prawns.. yummy!! :biggrin:
Jlokta, thanks for posting this, To be frank, I really love the juices from the pig prawn heads. If having dinner with GF, both of us will eat head first then body. Many bros will disagree on this but I am also cutting down as much as I can. :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jlokta, thanks for posting this, To be frank, I really love the juices from the pig prawn heads. If having dinner with GF, both of us will eat head first then body. Many bros will disagree on this but I am also cutting down as much as I can. :wink:
The head is the killer, i agree :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

take in moderation bro, but yes sometimes its just so irresistable, all warning goes out the window.

i remembered my first experience with this was at the foodcourt at the top level of MBK. don't flame me, that was my first trip to LOS many many years back. :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take in moderation bro, but yes sometimes its just so irresistable, all warning goes out the window.

i remembered my first experience with this was at the foodcourt at the top level of MBK. don't flame me, that was my first trip to LOS many many years back. :p

Hehehe. Think very difficult for me. All my favorite food are non-healthy. Now, just have to wait for doctor to pass me the bad news. Meanwhile, enjoy!

Here's my more healthy breakfast. Ambience:fail but food: heavenly!
c2aabbf1.jpg