• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehhe. Normally after RCA, I Radisson but think tonight just stick to walking street. Have not been there since last visit (you know when) :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
誰要止癢?找我!

1539964-poseidon_by_grafik.jpg

Knn I know what you're up to la

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pii Chon, Khun Tae told me tomorrow Sun and Mon Pattaya joints no serve alcohol. Is it true?

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few pics when i was in Thailand. Guess where i was

15901451501a5b0f9838acbd13f465d1e39381f9.jpg

I too would have guessed Emerald but maybe that's too far away. Second guess would be some apartment. Top left hand corner you can see Esplanade, True Building, the Amanta serviced hotel etc. Further up you can see Central Plaza. They're building condos next to that for 70k baht per sq m. Anybody thinking of buying or looking?

Nice picture btw

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee! The merry-go-round kicks off tomorrow as I will be flying to Shanghai for 4 days. As per your recommendation, will be putting up at Baron Business Bund Hotel. Will try to post some live pics of the famous 上海灘。

Die die must try 佳家汤包(黄河路店) 黄浦区黄河路90号(近凤阳路).

Morning P'Joe

Good afternoon now at a very original Isaan restaurant, CokeMai,

9bf827dd.jpg

47fcecd2.jpg

With my good friend Hazard who brought her niece and nephew (school holiday they come Bangkok visit)

5244978a.jpg

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pla Buek

Tom Yam Hua Ba Pla Chon

Thanks - I really look forward to your photos about food - you should definitely apply to the Bangkok Post/Nation to be a food columnist.

How did those locusts taste? :biggrin: I had them once - tasted like potato chips. If it's dry and crunchy, I'll try. I draw the line at those large beetles with meat in them.

And how do I say this? Short hair, dark nail polish - yum.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee! The merry-go-round kicks off tomorrow as I will be flying to Shanghai for 4 days. As per your recommendation, will be putting up at Baron Business Bund Hotel. Will try to post some live pics of the famous 上海灘。
KYP, have a pleasant trip. Is this trip for the food and beverage exhibition?