• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm regretting my alcohol overdose now . . . . . beer + sake + shochu = overdosed . . . knn now licking my wounds in hotel

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was browsing magazine @ 7 Eleven and suddenly Bayi approached me and commented on my looks.

4 years ago I also kenna from this bahyi, your bahyi come with brown turban? Maybe same guy la. I was waiting for my visa outside the China embassy along Ratchada (Beijing Olympic time everyone need visa to visit China). Waaaa he say I so good like I about to kenna toto. Asked him to get lost.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 years ago I also kenna from this bahyi, your bahyi come with brown turban? Maybe same guy la. I was waiting for my visa outside the China embassy along Ratchada (Beijing Olympic time everyone need visa to visit China). Waaaa he say I so good like I about to kenna toto. Asked him to get lost.

Mine white turban lah.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Khun Narong is now unofficial Krue for this thread...:biggrin:

Now a language question for the Krue:

I always come across this phrase "jin ja na lert" during soccer matches on TV. I know it has something to do with "qualifying etc.", but when I asked around the Thais couldn't give me a proper translation.

What is the proper English term for "jin ja na lert" ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ชิงชนะเลิศ meaning championship match.... jin cha na lert

รอบชิงชนะเลิศ specifically means final....rop jin cha na lert

รอบรองชนะเลิศ refers to semi-finals....rop rong cha na lert

I am no krue.....not even at dek ah noo barn level.....:biggrin:

I think Khun Narong is now unofficial Krue for this thread...:biggrin:

Now a language question for the Krue:

I always come across this phrase "jin ja na lert" during soccer matches on TV. I know it has something to do with "qualifying etc.", but when I asked around the Thais couldn't give me a proper translation.

What is the proper English term for "jin ja na lert" ?

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go for it mate . . . . she looked so wanting

Don't want to spoil the party. It's all about SK2.

0023ae634f2010b0300012.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ชิงชนะเลิศ meaning championship match.... jin cha na lert

รอบชิงชนะเลิศ specifically means final....rop jin cha na lert

รอบรองชนะเลิศ refers to semi-finals....rop rong cha na lert

I am no krue.....not even at dek ah noo barn level.....:biggrin:

Thank you Thank you.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is for Joety. Next time you go back to Sinkieland, and when Mommy cooks your favourite food, remember to sing this song to your Mommy:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6zne4GkNxsA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>